The online racing simulator
[Where and how to buy] S2
(30 posts, started )
Im gonna buy S2 (at last) and i just wanna know where did u buy it and what payment did u use.
Nothing more this time.

____________________________________________________________________-

I´ve seen Scawen once
#2 - _rod_
Quote from tonyonparas :Im gonna buy S2 (at last) and i just wanna know where did u buy it and what payment did u use.
Nothing more this time.

____________________________________________________________________-

I´ve seen Scawen once

well, i bought it from the main site, i live in belgium and i used creditcard, its completely safe
btw: i once got hitted by Scawen, i believe he was in a bf1
#4 - joen
Bought it through the main site, using paypal. Worked perfectly.
Ok. Good to know. I´m gonna buy it today

Me: Wow.. it´s Scawen!
Scawen: -----

HE DIDN´T ANSWER TO ME!!! :bananadea
Oh..which of those localised salespoint did u choose?
Ok forget everything i´ve said... i wasnt logged in
#8 - joen
Quote from tonyonparas :Oh..which of those localised salespoint did u choose?

None. Those are other websites you can buy LFS from. Those offer localised versions of LFS on a CD with booklet for instance.

edit:
Quote from tonyonparas :Ok forget everything i´ve said... i wasnt logged in

too late
Damn! Am i excited!!!

Its really gonna happend

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

^:up:you get crazy if u look this too long:up:^
I´ll bet you will. Sad that u can only see my cars tail-lights
Just say time and place so I can show you some real driving (in my dreams)
Quote from tonyonparas :I´ll bet you will. Sad that u can only see my cars tail-lights

...in my mirrors when you've spun 180 degrees
But then i cath u up and...rest u can quess.
Ok, maybe i should learn to drive first before i start talking like this
. . .

Maybe you should learn to talk before talking .

Well congrats on getting s2, I've been itching for it myself, it seems like a lot of fun. .

Oh and don't threaten LFSn00b, he'll send 1000 grues upon you when you are on the track, and still be drinking a coffee.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
I´ve Done It.

S2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s22ss2:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
lOOK AT THAT

tonyonparas

S2 LICENSED <------------------------------
lol well done
Quote from tonyonparas :Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
I´ve Done It.

S2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s22ss2:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

I will always remember where I was and what I was doing the day tonyonparas bought S2. This is a day that will be remembered for all time. Truly a momentous event in human history.
Hehe Nice for you!
Quote from tonyonparas :lOOK AT THAT

tonyonparas

S2 LICENSED <------------------------------

WOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![etals:]:color::ices_rofl:jawdrop::elefant::elefant::Eyecrazy::banana::hyper::wow::bannana_g:jester::rock_band:laola::laola::balloons::thumbsup3:wmann3::banana_ra:bounce8::static::uglyhamme:spin::lfs::lfs::guitarist:something:sheep::goodvibes:auto::Handshake:drugs::boing::eclipsee_:ufo::bewarespa:bewarespa:huepfenic

had to
Woa.

My eyes hurt.

WAIT DOES THIS MEAN THAT HE WONT BE A GOOD S2 DRIVER?!

=o
Hopefully I will be buying S2 on Wednesday, And congratz Tony!
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Woa.

My eyes hurt.

WAIT DOES THIS MEAN THAT HE WONT BE A GOOD S2 DRIVER?!

=o

October 2006.... tsk tsk,
Welcome to S2

Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Oh and don't threaten LFSn00b, he'll send 1000 grues upon you when you are on the track, and still be drinking a coffee.

Domo-kun pwns joo!

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG