The online racing simulator
Looking for an oval team..
(23 posts, started )
Im very exerienced on oval tracks with comptetive times with most cars(on oval)..

you can contact me on msn:
[email protected]
Halfords Racing www.halfordsracing.com

Them and Fragmasters are the only oval teams i know.

Do you not get bored of driving round and round and round and round and round in circles?
Quote from niall09 :Halfords Racing www.halfordsracing.com

Them and Fragmasters are the only oval teams i know.

Do you not get bored of driving round and round and round and round and round in circles?

thanks.

and well unless its a BF1 then not realy..
Quote from Mustafur :thanks.

and well unless its a BF1 then not realy..

I'm in oval team,actually No,I run trackmaster's,ohh by the way OVAL SUCKS
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :I'm in oval team,actually No,I run trackmaster's,ohh by the way OVAL SUCKS

oval Cant suck , Fastest Tracks in LFS , Cant get any better
Quote from Dennis93 :oval Cant suck , Fastest Tracks in LFS , Cant get any better

hehe coming from a kart racer You know Micheal Cristensen (can't spell name) lol
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :... by the way OVAL SUCKS

+1

Anyway. If you like oval, meet us on any FM server. GTR, SS and other classes. Also feel free to join our huge ventrilo voicechat server at www.fragmaster.net/vt

See ya on track mate =)

You even can find out how to crash scawen (hi laudi!)
Mainly because FM are the dominant force and I gave up
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Mainly because FM are the dominant force and I gave up

No need to. As you know oval is for fun and intense side by side driving. It´s about having a nice time together not to dominate the track.
Quote from Crazy Harry :No need to. As you know oval is for fun and intense side by side driving. It´s about having a nice time together not to dominate the track.

True,must say it is good fun
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :True,must say it is good fun

DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER! We don't want you going back over to oval!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneoneeleven
Quote from Crazy Harry :You even can find out how to crash scawen (hi laudi!)

LOL! i saw a video of that.. well play laudi
"oops" ^^

later on he said he should have know it was scawen because so many cars surrounded him
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :hehe coming from a kart racer You know Micheal Cristensen (can't spell name) lol

yeah , my cousin Kevin magnussen ,(Jan Magnussens kid) is best freinds with him ,
Cool I raced with the same team as him once
Hi guys... As I have understand there is two teams in The Oval Junkies... Fm and HR... I was replying on joining HR but seems to that they got a huge problem keeping their players... So why not try to start a new team? Oval BF1 only? Anyone who thinks that would be an idea?

Peace out from Zircon:woohoo:
You should try and join HR if you can , they are a good team and they will be sorted out soon.
I have found a new one now... So now its 3 teams in the Oval junkies.. Cirkus

Thanx to Hogaman for that :leb:
4 oval teams actually....so far as I know :heyjoe67_:wave2: (BF1)
You should join the FM team vfrom FM oval junkies me onthe onterhand dont like al that team stuf im more of a solatary racer
But stil driving around in continuous circles becomes verry boring from time to time so im more a decend track with decend corners
there are actually 3 active oval teams.

its the FRT-fair racing team
Fm-fragmaster
and the 8balls-racingteam
Quote from BastianB :there are actually 3 active oval teams.

its the FRT-fair racing team
Fm-fragmaster
and the 8balls-racingteam

way to bump!!!!!!!!

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG