The online racing simulator
Thanks Dev's
(35 posts, started )
Just one thing: This game has a soul.

:lfs: :goodvibes
I love it! Thanks Devs
YOU GUYS EFFING ROCK!!!:checkered :headbang:
I also would like to say a big thankyou to the devs, this game has offered superb value for money, providing me with countless hours of entertainment. I still cant get my head round the fact that this sim, which is the best around, has been created by only 3 (main) developers. Again, thankyou for this amazing piece of software, and i am looking forward to future releases

Frenchy
Don't ever say i didn't say thanks.
Scawen, Victor & Eric....

you have made such a wonderful sim. The sim itself is a result of your time and dedication, and therefore has made many people from accross the globe very happy! For me, LFS is a unique Simulator that boasts wonderful features including sound, graphics and the physics, not to mention the "game" engine as a whole.

I personally would like to take this time to thank for all your efforts and im sure many more fantastic supprises are just around the corner!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Even when my P.C. is dead this is the BEEEEST racin' sim eva!

God dammit, I'm the only person in my house that likes LFS as much as all of us!

Thank you Eric for tracks!
Thank you Victor for what you do!
Thank you Scawen for releasing the patches!

Still using my Mums laptop.
Regards,
Sam Winton
#34 - ev0
I concur - thank you very much!

I have bought a few new games since buing s2, but most have not yet been installed, because I am too busy playing lfs.
Thanks Eric, Scawen and Victor.

You 3 have made THE best online racing sim in my collection. Most of the other 'sims' are nothing but thinly-disguised arcade-games. But LFS is the real deal.

I suggest that the devs get knighted

DK

Thanks Dev's
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG