The online racing simulator
Thanks Dev's
(35 posts, started )
Thanks Dev's
I'm not sure if this has been started before. I just wanted to say thanks to the dev's for all the hard work and dedication. Lfs for me has turned into a lifestyle, which im sure it has for others as well. Lfs has to be the leading sim by far, but without the hard work from the dev's lfs would be just another sim... Thanks guys and looking forward to the future.
Yeah, thanks devs for showing me that there is no need for the outside!

On a serious note. For 3 guys to make a sim this good, damn, makes the hundreds of employees at EA, Codemasters, Polyphony Digital, Atari and all the rest, look like bums The devs deserve a pat on the back.
Quote from IceMan31x :I'm not sure if this has been started before. I just wanted to say thanks to the dev's for all the hard work and dedication. Lfs for me has turned into a lifestyle, which im sure it has for others as well. Lfs has to be the leading sim by far, but without the hard work from the dev's lfs would be just another sim... Thanks guys and looking forward to the future.

Yeah, it's been said many times before.

If we were playing Populous, this forum could have raised quite a few mountains by now.

But I have to agree, they've produced something special.
its my pleasure
Without question. I hear a lot of people talk about value on the dollar, I think I have myself, when talking about LFS. At this point the money is meaningless. The product is a phenomenon. It exists on it's own, a new entity in this grand universe. Another beautiful activity that humans have achieved.

Thanks!
Thank you
#7 - dadge
for sure the devs have hit a home run with lfs. i would like to see some pre-lfs creations or maybe the life story of lfs?( hint hint) but yeah, they rock. think of the potential nfs souls they have saved
#8 - Rish
LFS although incomplete is quite an achievement. A BIG pat on the back from me to you Devs, thanks!
:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:
-
(geeman1) DELETED by geeman1
THX for so many drivers on the track!
Attached images
thx.JPG
Quote from IceMan31x :I'm not sure if this has been started before. I just wanted to say thanks to the dev's for all the hard work and dedication. Lfs for me has turned into a lifestyle, which im sure it has for others as well. Lfs has to be the leading sim by far, but without the hard work from the dev's lfs would be just another sim... Thanks guys and looking forward to the future.

I don't think you put enough unneces'sary apostrophe's in your pos't. Put s'ome more in th'ere.

Thank's dev's.
Thanks devs with this game its so much fun and it be so big fun when we get 32 racers on the same track oh boy am going love it so much thanks devs. Where did that smiley go?:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::lfs:
Yeh thankyou for entertaining me for the the last 12months and im sure there is alot more time to come. I recon this is the best game ever (even on any console), your work has been oustanding and i cant download the patches as fast as you put them on (im downloading at 200kb, when my internet is strong). THANKYOU AGAIN!

Now every body put your hands together!

:clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap:

:bounce8:
oh yes , thank you thank you for showing us that you dont need millions of dollars and a team of 200ppl and 300 monkeys to make a decent (great in this particular case) racing simulator. Keep up the great work and I do hope that one day you will get lots and lots of cash for this as you deserve it 100%.
Well done guy's
Guys, next time wait for Thanksgiving to come before starting this thread!

I would also like to thanks the devs, and mention that I wouldn't mind waiting a few extra days for a bug-free patch!
Thanks guys for all your hard work over the years! LFS is the best game ever!
Thank you. It's been great fun especially these last 12 months with the s2 license. Keep up the good work

(I'm not the most active forum member but I just had to post here.)

See you on the track.
Quote from Slartibartfast :Without question. I hear a lot of people talk about value on the dollar, I think I have myself, when talking about LFS. At this point the money is meaningless. The product is a phenomenon. It exists on it's own, a new entity in this grand universe. Another beautiful activity that humans have achieved.

Thanks!

#19 - Chri
i wanna say thank you too !! this game is rly great (the best i ever played ) i love sims, and this is by far the best race sim. Keep up the good work guys !
cheers guys
I dont think anything I have ever purchased has given me as much fun as LFS. That is no exaggeration. Some people cant understand how a "game" can get your adrenaline pumping but LFS certainly does and some of the great racing I have had over the years is testamount to this.

Team Scavier should be very proud of themselves and everything they gain out of LFS is greatly deserved. The best of all is that to get yourselves into this position it has been your own blood, sweat and tears (with a little help from us of course ) and I feel happy that I have supported you. Scawen when your son grows up I am sure he will be very proud.

Long live LFS!
Thank you for the optmimized game,and possibility to play on old computer like mine

:bounce8::lfs:
good stuff devs, thanks
#24 - senn
totally agreed. It shows what can be accomplished with hard work and dedication, and a real passion for something

Awesome work guys, never lose that fire in your belly

senn

LFS racer since 01 (maybe earlier(or a little later), can't remember!)
watched this thing grow into something really awesome over the last few years

Thanks Dev's
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG