The online racing simulator
#1 - Mako.
Resume Application From Mako. (looking for a team to join)
Hmm, hello, my name is Maximillian, and I'm looking for a spot on a strong team. I'm willing to work for it, quailify, and maybe do other simmilar stuff like modding a forum if needed. In general, I love racing and want to be part of something. I'm fairly new, just got a DFP and S2 this week, through I have been racing the Demo with a PS2 controller since last November. Even through I'm not that fast yet, I feel confident in my skills. Imo, in racing, interaction is a very good thing, and being a part of a team, you can relax and feel that you're a part of a collective, instead of just being out there on your own.

Cliff's Notes: I'm a newbie, want to be on a team, and need a slight bit of help along the way!

I'd love to hear from you if anyones is interested, thank you.

My contact info:
[email protected]
AIM: AsteriskBikeCo
Try DTP we are currently looking for S2 members. Maby you have heard of DTP before...since you used demo for awhile....

www.dtpdriftteam.co.nr

If you choose not to, good luck on your search!
#3 - Mako.
edit
Well, our website hasn't been updated fro awhile...along while...check our forum under Members section..we have atleast 5-6 now
#5 - Mako.
edit.
We also got a teamspeak server...
#7 - Mako.
EDIT: Thank you for the offer, but I think I'm more interested in racing.
#8 - Mako.
also, can a mod please delete this thread? Thank you.
#9 - garph
Quote from Mako. :also, can a mod please delete this thread? Thank you.

You forgot to say edit!
No problem man...We will eventually get into gripping since pretty much all the cars are gripper's...
Quote from scoobyrbac :No problem man...We will eventually get into gripping since pretty much all the cars are gripper's...

ALL the cars are grippers, when did you saw a company developing a drift-spec car? Oh and they like to be called RACERS
boring, let it go and find something else to do/say/whatever

its so funny *fake*

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG