The online racing simulator
movie: teh CARL is BACK in LFS S2!
(138 posts, started )
":up: :up:"

hehe
DoN you are a genius! :
whaha, awesome! :up:
Carl for teh win!

hehe here's a suggestion, next time you can use that silly change-model-of-the-driver-to-an-everyday-guy-without-a-helmet-and-ordinary-clothes-hack for the regular motorists
OMG, you are a genius!!!!!
-
(Theblaze) DELETED by Theblaze : Clean up.
Next great movie from Teh Carl series
TEH MOVIEZ!!!!1!11shift+onehundredeleven
w00t!

congrats DoN on making another movie from TEH CARL series
its funny and nice to see that something i made up by accident and out of boredom turned into something this big :lovies3d:
and i even have a small part in it, if you watch very closely you can see me patiently waiting at a stop light and as police forming the roadblock

for all those people who dont know the first carl movies, a little history lesson on the original appearance of CARL:

back in S1, i had my AIs named like bob, steve, carl and the like just for the heck of it, and as LFS applied certain color combinations to AI1, AI2 etc my CARL AI happened to have a black GTi w/ gold rims. i dont remember completely why or how (well those were some pretty heavy times back then ) but somehow i ended up making a video of this particular CARL AI being chased by police, partly to make fun of ricers and OMGWTF!!!!!1111one newbies and partly because the AI started to behave really strange when their path was blocked (can be observed in first carl movie when the AI driver starts rocking the wheel back and forth like a madman etc..)
this all made a good setting for a totally useless little fun movie and so i sat down and made the movie in an allnighter session, and added comic-style bubble text thingies just to increase the stupidity of it even further
shortly after that i made a second one, again CARL was being driven by AI, tuned with LFSTweak, so he was really hard to catch this time

both original CARL movies and (afaik) also the ones DoN made after them can be found at http://lfs-news.bluepixel.dk/moviespit/
i would link to them directly, but somehow the linking won't work (always sending you to the default page) so you'll have to find them manually..

have fun y'all and don't let the cops get you
Direct linking is disallowed - that was the idea.
Yaaay, awesome editing DoN. I almost fell off my chair when i saw the skoda scene... ahahaha the music made it even more hilarious.

EDIT: And I love when I skid and block the road in a 1337 way.. :P
Very nice Don
Hahahaha, just watched the very first teh carl movie, and I´m laughing me a*s off here, "then he totally snaps off" lol

k, G´night
#37 - JJ72
Holy christ, Don for president SIR!!!!
w000t no one stops teh carl!

great movie
great movie cant wait for the next movie of you
Excellent! I can only imagine how long and hard was that to organise, discipline and put together. But I guess it was loads of fun.

But... only after watcing it the 3rd time I noticed you all drive on the right side in the English town of South City and measure speed in kph.
-
(nesrulz) DELETED by nesrulz
Excellent !!!
I actually found the 1st or 2nd one cooler, because it was missing some fun in it, should've been more funny, but the Skoda scene was damn cool
Rudi in my opinion this one was the best.
Quote from RudiTurbo :but the Skoda scene was damn cool

YES!
wow, fantastic movie.
keep up the great work, Don.

paXton
ahhh its so nice to see that carl got a new car his old one was looking a tad.... old
Police also has new car and there is traffic a lot more can happen now
to Don, Teh Carl
-
(Renku) DELETED by Renku
didnt the second one have traffic though?

i recall one of them having traffic
.. then the tuner one.. hah haha time to do that one again
ΟΜG!:dunce::wow: That vid was really amazing!:bounce8: I will save it directly to my "monster storage" disk at my vids collection.:heartbeat:lovies3d:

movie: teh CARL is BACK in LFS S2!
(138 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG