The online racing simulator
Making skins for Demo cars(XFG, XRG, XRT)
For all Demo players and S2 liscensed players, I will be making skins for anyone who wants one. I will make almost any skin that would be asked for.
All i ask for is:
For Real cars wanting to be skinned:
1. A 3/4 view picture of the car
2. The name of the car
opt: any special requests to be added on

For all original skins:
1. The color/gradient/carbon fiber
2. Decals wanted on it (if decal is logo please provide picture and name)
3. Anything else you can think of.

Thank you.
Please send them in!:banana:
[EDIT]my xfire is: stalkersasquatch[EDIT]
If all is successful I will put up website.

[EDIT]i will do 10 skins for a person if they buy me S2!![EDIT]
Hi, I'd like a skin please

1996 (I think?) BTCC Ford Mondeo

Thanks

EDIT: Oh yeah, its for the XRG, and no stick on Mondeo lights too
Attached images
BTCCMondeo01.JPG
BTCCMondeo02.JPG
BTCCMondeo03.JPG
BTCCMondeo04.JPG
That's.... ambitious. Unless you dedicate your life to making skins 24/7, I really don't see how you are going to manage.
i think i will manage just fine
wouldnt it be helpful you made a start at the skin rather then wait for people to do it for you , im not great with ps but atleast i try..
Quote from [ADT]sid :i always wanted this skin. pls make it i would apreciate it too much
=D

the team is called tango rally team (TRT) pls pls make it

EDIT: I FORGET :P its for XRT

here is what i have so far. it is very hard to get the logos to put on this because most are spanish. could only find fila tafirol and ralli art.
attached is a screenshot of what it looks like so far.

and as for VTIroj the other car is on my other computer
yours is closer done than his.

and for anyone who wants it here is a slim downed version of rhys millens pontiac
Attached images
XRT_RHYSM.jpg
car: xrt
skin:
realistic headlights(hood )
text: [KM]Dinsterzz (sides)
#01(doors)
Lost Heaven(rear)
colours:some kind of waves, curled lines, and from 1 colour to another:
black to dark blue
thanks alot
if u need anything, just say
Quote from kiss me :car: xrt
skin:
#01(doors)
Lost Heaven(rear)
black to dark blue
thanks alot

i do need to know what tye of text you want for the [KM]Dinsterzz and the LOST heaven text.
Quote from partypope :i do need to know what tye of text you want for the [KM]Dinsterzz and the LOST heaven text.

eeerm, clasic, like fancy letters, else comic sans ms or so
Quote from kiss me :car: xrt
skin:
#01(doors)
Lost Heaven(rear)
black to dark blue
thanks alot

the lights are near impossible to do. it looks goofy because i cant change the shape of the car.

other than that here are some rough/final drafts of your guy's cars
Attached images
XRT_sid.jpg
XRT_dinsterzz.jpg
XRG_V.jpg
Wow thats great thanks man

I got your e-mail before, but you cannot receieve e-mail's from the forum apparently? So I post here It all looks good to me, didnt want any stick on lights I'll probably clean up that number sticker a bit.

Otherwise great good luck with your future requests
i allready said it, but thnx for the very nice skin!!
Quote from DriverD :Could you please make BMW 320Si WTCC Skin , here are all needed pictures from all needed angels : http://www.netcarshow.com/bmw/2006-320si_e90_wtcc/

I would like skin and sponsors only. Drivers name and number not needed.
I need skin for XFG and XRT ,would be VERY APPRECIATED if You would make that skin.

Thank You !

ok for people asking for requests of real cars. i want pictures as close to the resolutions as these are.

kudos to you
Quote from DriverD :But there is all photos and pictures with resolution 1600x1200 ,i watched and i think that that is pretty much suitable for you. Just choose resouliton near the photo and voila - big photo with all details you need.

did you take that as an insult.. because i meant it as a compliment... thank you for the hi res pictures..
I have the one for the XRT done.
yea sure.. im just touching up some of the logos on teh xRT and the \XFG i just started. but it is tough to work on the XFG
driverd
sure.. i will have that done too.
its coming along slowly but surely
the remake for the BMW is done here is the link to the JPG

http://i190.photobucket.com/al ... 96/lfsskinner/XFG_BMW.jpg

i personally think that this one is better quality than the other but that is jsut my opinon

[edit]i left out a few things and i cant find my psd file... ill fix it later but take it and fix it on your own if you want [edit]
Quote from DriverD :What font did you use to write "PETRONAS" or that is sticker ?

its a sticker because i couldnt find the font he used.
can you make something like this ?

( no dodge but just the decal on the xrt ) id do it but i dont have the time to use photoshop
thank you for recommending me... i can do as many as people need up until 10 and then they gotta buy me s2

and yess i can make that
do you want the decal (going from least hard bad quality, to really hard great quality) copied, masked, masked/handdrawn, hand drawn, scanned/masked/colored/retouched?

it would be great if you guys could send me messages on xfire(noted in first message) because i am always on there and you wont have to wait so long for you skins to be done.

you can also talk to me personnally on teamspeak or ventrilo send me a message if you need to talk

www.xfire.com www.goteamspeak.com

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG