The online racing simulator
New Ireland and Northern Ireland Team[I&NIT]
(25 posts, started )
Close this thread please!Irish Driver's of S2, and Demo! Drivers from Ireland are Very rare.[I&NIT] is made for for Northern Irish and Irish drivers. Being the only member, my sig is the website. (old winton racing site!) I'll update it later. Come on, guys! just another team. Bob, If no one joins this, kill all teams I make after.
Didn't know that!
Why don't you start team Northeren Eire and we could challenge
Good Idea. team now called Northern Racing [NR] or is that took?
erm don't think the name is taking,best of luck

you will find us guys on Team Eire Racing server
Gotcha.
#8 - garph
Quote from Dalek0220 :Good Idea. team now called Northern Racing [NR] or is that took?

Maybe take a few minutes to think about what you want, who you are and the goal of your team. Searching to see if that name or team is already around is part of making a team, i.e. your job.

There are a fair few Irish drivers, just because you don't see em or know any doesn't mean there aren't any around, a little checking would have showed you this, also you made a team that is already here and only a few posts down.

And remember, because you have limited yourselves to one nationality you will be competing with each for the same group of people.
uuuuh, Northern Ireland is a popular country. (David Healy!) I'll let anyone join, just it's a Notheren Eire team!
Quote from Dalek0220 :Irish Driver's of S2, and Demo! Drivers from Ireland are Very rare.[I&NIT] is only for Northern Irish and Irish drivers. Being the only member, my sig is the website. (old winton racing site!) I'll update it later, and needing Irish skinmakers. TOTTALY IRISH!

Might need to edit your first post then.
Well, just to keep things nice and friendly here, I advise you to consider the Irish LFS community as ONE nationality. Bringing on the whole N.Ire and Ire might make things seem difficult and assumptions of discrimination might build up so call it Ireland, not Ireland and Northern Ireland . Its all Ireland at the end of the day
Quote from Leprekaun :Well, just to keep things nice and friendly here, I advise you to consider the Irish LFS community as ONE nationality. Bringing on the whole N.Ire and Ire might make things seem difficult and assumptions of discrimination might build up so call it Ireland, not Ireland and Northern Ireland . Its all Ireland at the end of the day

+1 !!
Quote from Leprekaun :Well, just to keep things nice and friendly here, I advise you to consider the Irish LFS community as ONE nationality. Bringing on the whole N.Ire and Ire might make things seem difficult and assumptions of discrimination might build up so call it Ireland, not Ireland and Northern Ireland . Its all Ireland at the end of the day

i agree , afterall we dont want any I.R.A v's U.V.F fights lmao
Bob, kill this team, please.
Quote from Dalek0220 :Bob, kill this team, please.

Who are you talking to?
Teams aren't actually created and destroyed by anyone except the team owner.
To create a team you need to log onto LFS World and in there somewhere is an option to create a team, you are then the team leader as far as LFS World is concerned.
Quote from nikimere :Who are you talking to?
Teams aren't actually created and destroyed by anyone except the team owner.
To create a team you need to log onto LFS World and in there somewhere is an option to create a team, you are then the team leader as far as LFS World is concerned.

Just to let u know, he's talking to Bob Smith, one of the moderators of this forum.
ye i thought that, was just wondering why...
#18 - Dru
Probably asking to delete thread?
Dalek i don't think this team is a good idea..sorry
I know it's not a good idea. im teamless.
If u can get serious about it
I would be interested, Co. Down born & bred...

Fave Car : FXR
:eyecrazy seriusly.
WHEEE!
welcome aboard.
you are aware that by calling this team "Ireland and northern Ireland" that your calming Ireland is split up where in actual fact most all northern people claim themself irish ,not english or there own free state

just close this thread and join team eire
Agreed...I'm happy to have Irish players from the nothern 6 counties in TE.

Just ask and I'll let you in.

DK
roll on [TE]

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG