The online racing simulator
Small `city` car advice needed
(40 posts, started )
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :I still think Smart is the way to go

Did you ever see that top gear show when they crashed a smart? Anybody driving one of those is writing there own death certificate in my view,

+1 for the lil yaris,
Quote from RudolfR :BMW 525 TDS 2.5 105 kW....This car has pussy magnet , so you cannot put it in any small car

Oh dear god! what has happened to that poor car? Covered in scratches everywhere. And the wheels, lol, there scratched so much, that the fake chrome is coming off. Rofl. And i doubt a old beemer like this would be a "pussy magnet"....unless you mean dropping O.A.P's off at bingo

Frenchy
Aygo = Pug 107 = Citroen C1.

They are totally the same car but with different front ends.
Quote from duke_toaster :Aygo = Pug 107 = Citroen C1.

Yes this was going to be my comment. The Pug 107 and Citroen C1 are the only French cars in the world that I would buy. This being because Toyota made them, just rebadged Aygo's and a few different body panels.

The Swift at the moment out of all the suggestions is best, VW Fox is not bad!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-SUZ ... ViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Second hand Mini One?
Okay , this one
BMW 730 3.0 v8 160 kW
3750 £ !

Rudolf, I often see big "expensive" (crashed , then repaired) cars with a ticket to foreign countries because these cars would never be allowed on the road here because something is BADLY wrong with them. That's just the reason why over there these cars are so cheap... They're (s)crap.

On topic: I drive a 1997 Fiesta, I could recommend that one, but the mileage isn't all that great and it's no longer funky or whatever. If you get a new Fiesta, painted in orange, it would be a very nice car, and I'm serious about this. A mini one is maybe a bit too "common", especially as a road legal commercial. Maybe a smart forfor? It's pretty eye-catching in the right colours, it can carry a bit of luggage.
Well in estonia is everything cheap , because the taxes are very different...
and cars are ok
Quote from RudolfR :Well in estonia is everything cheap , because the taxes are very different...
and cars are ok

What's the tax rate? I'll be buying some stuff then

I did wander as those 3 are all very much a like. Will take a close look at them, especially the French ones after the nightmare the Clio has been .

Because we are a business we can claim certain benefits for running a little `environmentally` friendly car. The swifts emissons are too high for us to claim these benefits.

Dont know the taxes , but example , beer is 0.5€
mitsubshi colt, great car
Quote from andybarsblade :mitsubshi colt, great car

Mitsubishi Colt 1.5L turbo kill list:

VW beetle(new beetle) - check!
Mini Cooper - check!
VW Polo GTi - check!

The list goes on...
#38 - mr_x

just remember the Aygo was the first

If it's a choice between those 3 I'd go for an Aygo. My dad has a Renault Laguna which is falling to bits after just 1.5 years of having it. My mate had a Pug 206 which lost the engine at 34,000 miles, and another mate has a Citroen Saxo which is literally now falling to bits.

I think it's something with French cars.

Where-as my Yaris has gone through alot of punishment with me (including falling off the end of a road and throwing it through a field at 40mph) and it's still holding together, went for a service a few weeks back at 18,000 miles, nothing wrong with it. I still hate the way it drives though!

So on that evidence:
go for the Aygo!
I would take the 107. Owned 4 Peugeots 405 over the years and must say that these cars are very good and absolutely reliable. Never compare a Renault and a Peugeot, it´s a total different thing.

For more fun and cheaper ride i would take a City. Because of the RWD! =)
Attached images
kcity.jpg
I'd take an Aygo for the specific needs you've mentioned.
It's very cheap, (even new!) costs near-nothing to run, is great for city-driving, and regardless of where and how it is produced, it's still a Toyota, and should last you a long time.

Also, it's amazingly funky looking imo =)

Small `city` car advice needed
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG