The online racing simulator
Drift School for noobies :)
(35 posts, started )
Quote from LFSn00b :I'd like to get as a second teacher or something, just to see how it's going there, add me on MSN

i alway have 5 people asking me over msn , but i got 2 people who i know a while and can drive good and happen to be mature but if you wanna do it on s2 or whatahev ya dgo ahead , just pm me your email addy
Nice work theirishnoob.

This might help those, would you like me to help with teaching people and refer people to that site? Critical.Design.-@hotmail.com

Oh, guys, that whole 'drifting sucks' and stuff is kinda useless now.

I actually learned to grip better by drifting . It's good to have both disciplines to allow you to get yourself into good spots at certain situations
Why do anti-drift people always read the drift related topics?

BlackSheep720, why did you bother to read this topic if you don't like drifting?

I'm just asking because I want to know.

Edit: NOW I GOT IT!!! You just want to be a top class racer and you think you can accomplish that by trashing drifters.
drifting and racing are two differant class's of racing like banger racing and dtm

untill these guys notice that , let them be retards
Can you give us a preview of your drifting skills?
it s because he has nothing better to do
come along on the weekends between 7 and 12 pm and search for our server "drift school" and ill be more then happy to show case my talents
You could at least state your timezone maybe?

Do you expect everyone's 7 and 12pm is the same as yours?
can you guys what people are gonna tell you to do? ___ __?
"You could at least state your timezone maybe?

Do you expect everyone's 7 and 12pm is the same as yours?"

god , the Irish flag about my user name means im in GMT...

no i don't i know theres different time zones im just stating my time zones so they can work it out for them selves..

Drift School for noobies :)
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG