The online racing simulator
Drift School for noobies :)
(35 posts, started )
thank god sumone is dedicated to getting rid of the "since i cant drift i will just crash" people........1k thnx
Not a bad site, sounds interesting..

I'll pop by and check it a bit more thoroughly a bit later
dont forget to signup for the furoms on the site !
s2 racers = racers
demo racers = drifters

ironic, eh? i'd say that at least 80-85% of demo racers dedicate their time to drifting. i personally hate drifting, a childish and barbaric pastime

:bananalla:bananalla:bananalla Oh no! Here come the flaming banana warriors, astride their green blob animals!
its a good idea, but imo, you seem to have failed. First of all, you said its free for you to teach people, but on your homepage, you said you will charge a small fee to teach on weekdays. Sounds stupid.

Frenchy
Quote from BlackSheep720 :s2 racers = racers
demo racers = drifters

ironic, eh? i'd say that at least 80-85% of demo racers dedicate their time to drifting. i personally hate drifting, a childish and barbaric pastime

:bananalla:bananalla:bananalla Oh no! Here come the flaming banana warriors, astride their green blob animals!

Who says things like that.. I dont drift either but who cares what other people do, why give the demo guys such a hard time dont we want more s2 racers/drifters whatever they do?
Good luck with that theirishnoob I don't dirft much anymore but good to pass on knowledge and teach.
Just ignore the people who flame drifting and do what you want
demo racers = drifters

Well it's not that bad actually. I'd say 50% of demo racers drift, the other 50% players race. And I don't think drifting is childish, you kinda have to know how to control the car to achieve a good drift, and that needs practicing. It's just not oh-i-can-oversteer-a-bit.

I like both, racing and drifting. Though not so much drifting anymore, racing is more fun cause you don't see rude people there. When you are drifting and you crash into someone NOT on purpose, then he most certainly will call you a moron etc.
demo racers = drifters

right... "a childish and barbaric pastime".... right... ok... i think i get it!... thats stuck-up-prick for "i only know how to control the car wen it's in full grip, anything more and i run to moma" .... ok thats cool
I think it's a good idea teaches those people who fail to drift on a server.
Personally I have no problem with drifters, infact I was on a server with some yesterday and they were OK towards me, I love both drifting and racing, though I tend to drift more than race. Stop the flaming towards drifters, they have their sport, we have ours.
demo racers = drifters

i think you tried to drift but you didn't get it handled......

i don't drift but my opinion is, to really drift good is hard work and maybe even harder as racing. i would call it kinda art
those who can really good drift have my full respect
lol i have to agree drifting dose take alot to be good but allso a good wheel setup my old 270deg wheel i could drift any track any car allmost perfict and never lose it now with my dfp 900deg FULL TIME shifter and clutch i can say Im far from perfict but at least its more rewarding

good luck with the lessons
i gotta agree with blacksheep on something.

theirishnoob started playing LFS DEMO in april... that's last month and now he is wanted to teach people how to drift. Maybe your a natural talent but i highly doubt it somehow. Second thing how on earths name can u charge a small fee? come on dude... nobody is gonna pay u for lessons and i'm sure nobody will pay for lessons from someone who has only got LFS max 1 month ago.

regards,
Tom
Quote from DownShift :right... "a childish and barbaric pastime".... right... ok... i think i get it!... thats stuck-up-prick for "i only know how to control the car wen it's in full grip, anything more and i run to moma" .... ok thats cool

Quote from tomylee :i think you tried to drift but you didn't get it handled......

i don't drift but my opinion is, to really drift good is hard work and maybe even harder as racing. i would call it kinda art
those who can really good drift have my full respect

Such assumptions, such assumptions. I was actually a drifter back in my demo days, and boy did I have control! I could take the chicanes at Blackwood reverse any day! But now I see that drifting is completely pointless. I still think it's barbaric and childish.
Quote from mixer13134 :Well it's not that bad actually. I'd say 50% of demo racers drift, the other 50% players race. And I don't think drifting is childish, you kinda have to know how to control the car to achieve a good drift, and that needs practicing. It's just not oh-i-can-oversteer-a-bit.

I like both, racing and drifting. Though not so much drifting anymore, racing is more fun cause you don't see rude people there. When you are drifting and you crash into someone NOT on purpose, then he most certainly will call you a moron etc.

You, sir. Hit the nail on the head.

Lol everyone does that, I dont I just say: Np.

:P
demo racers = drifters

you obviously put alot of thought into your statements.
There's this game mode where you can drift all day... I think they call it Rally Cross, you should check it out! No but really, it makes more sense than ripping through a pair of tyres in less than 10 minutes.

Edit: Hey good of you to make a web site and you're willing to help people though, I should have mentioned that. I think drifting is just as fun as Rally, but it seems sort of pointless to "try" to lose control of the rear end. :biggrinfl
hmmm i try to do something nice but i get flames always if i was to teach people weekdays after school n work it would be around 12 am GMT, so hence the small charge , also just because im demo don't mean i don't race i just drift when i get bored and if it happens that i like it well ill find people who do .

also now that im kinda used to the game i just help noob's all day long

also please don't post anymore "drifting is for noob's " because unlike most people i don't burn out my tyre's nor do i make my car move left you right with no speed and call it drifting.
well done for doing something constructive its good to see someone passing on their knowledge to those less fortunate i might have a lesson on your server to see what its like

why are people arguing about drifting vs racing here?

I've never seen a drifter go into a racing thread and start whining so why don't you do the same you seem to be the ones who are childish this time, cant you leave him to it?
demo racers = drifters

A lot of the s2 community Drifts aswell, you shoudnt put down drifting like that, it can get verry competitive just as racing, except we go sideways, and make a more creative way to the track's, the demo majority i agree most are childish in their actions but the s2 drifters are serious, sorry i just dont agree with your post.
#24 - psdf
I would like to thank BlackSheep720 for my latest signature. It's awesome. Thanks. :mr-t: :mr-t: :mr-t:
demo racers = drifters

Quote from BlackSheep720 :Such assumptions, such assumptions. I was actually a drifter back in my demo days, and boy did I have control! I could take the chicanes at Blackwood reverse any day! But now I see that drifting is completely pointless. I still think it's barbaric and childish.

You are a real piece of work, and your maturity really shines through these quoted posts.

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG