The online racing simulator
Fist Up
(70 posts, started )
upon first read i thought this (arm waving) was a stupid idea, but on second thought, if it applied only to cars that don't have a horn (and worked off the same button mapping), it would probably be quite useful in the end.

+1 for arm waving

but -1 for putting lfs and gta in the same sentence, even if it is a joke. thou shall not joke about the one true racing sim! :elefant:
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Heh heh heh ^_^

It's not just 3ds max and Maya that you need, gotta make the arm do something

i really, really shouldn't do this, but i just can't help myself...

may i ask how, exactly, someone who can't afford an S2 license can afford 3D Studio Max and Maya? last i checked they cost over $1000 each.

(you don't have to answer. in fact, i dare you not to.)
Hahaha, nice one Cr!t!calDrift

Looks like Tommy Vercetti is gonna be UF1 soup
Quote from VTiRoj :Hahaha, nice one Cr!t!calDrift

Looks like Tommy Vercetti is gonna be UF1 soup

Too bad I didn't put more time into photochopping it, I could have made it look better, but I just wanted it to be funny.

Quote from evilgeek :i really, really shouldn't do this, but i just can't help myself...

may i ask how, exactly, someone who can't afford an S2 license can afford 3D Studio Max and Maya? last i checked they cost over $1000 each.

Piracy is a b*tch.

Nah, I'm joking. Look closely at the picture. Did I really code the arm?

PS: I dislike dares

Maybe instead of 'fist up', it could be 'gats up' and the guy sticks an MP5 out the window
Quote from thisnameistaken :+1

Would be useful for describing what happened to the ass of Timo.

Hahahah! :chairfall

+1 for the idea, but please, not too high on the priority list
Quote from evilgeek :i really, really shouldn't do this, but i just can't help myself...

I'm guessing he found the evil Torrent (or Usenet).

either that or he now has no money cause he actually paid for them, now he's skint for the next 4 years
#57 - JJ72

LOL, really, really should have got the joke....
Quote from mkserve :I'm guessing he found the evil Torrent (or Usenet).

either that or he now has no money cause he actually paid for them, now he's skint for the next 4 years

Quote from JJ72 : LOL, really, really should have got the joke....

'Nuff said

Im gonna make a 'guns up' mod.
Before the guns we need a better damage model and punctures in the tires.

"Shoot the tire!"
#60 - col
Quote from jtr99 :+1!

I can't tell you how often I used to do this in GPL, even (especially) when racing the AI.

Mooning also welcome, but that would just be icing on the cake.

hehe, exactly what I was about to post.... jump onto the bonnet and moon at all the losers

I suppose with the fist key, if you hit a super combo of other keys, you could get the middle finger as well for when passing those annoying back markers
Annoying Backmarkers????? I AM ALWAYS A BACKMARKER DAMNIT

hehehehe
cool many +1 i didnt checked it since my vacation
Hey RockClan where have I seen you from? You seem familiar. . .
Quote from (-Mark-) :I wouldnt mind a little celebration, like in a Open wheeler, but not a 'f**k you'...

Funny you say that... I remember watching an F1 race on the telly back in the nineties as a little kid... and as Schumacher passed some dude who was being an ****, he stuck his hand out and gave him the "one finger salute".

The commentator was in awe: "What a beatiful overtake... ooh, there goes the "flyin bird." *background laughs*
+1
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
HAAAATTTSSSJIEEE.

Oops did I just bump my 21 months old thread

Was good suggestion
This suggestion has been implented in World Racing Series
I use it often there!
Quote from rockclan :This suggestion has been implented in World Racing Series
I use it often there!

Tearoff is fine, but the rest... ^^
Quote from Silverracer :Tearoff is fine, but the rest... ^^