The online racing simulator
Toribash a hardcore strategy fighting game
(63 posts, started )
great find, I didnt sleep (almost) because of the game, and almost missed work, and at work we were fighting all day for the right to sit at the comp with this game on...
Im off to toribash now - GREAT GAME! I think I'll buy full version
#52 - Rish
Im sooo addicted! what a game!
What scores have u guys been gettin?
I just got 217672, is this good?
Attached images
217672.JPG
Ok
Lets try

Brb
Some guy lodged his foot in my guy;s neck and wiggled it around soo many times, and then just pulled my head off.

He got over a million points O_O

...Will I ever become pro at this?
#55 - Rish
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Some guy lodged his foot in my guy;s neck and wiggled it around soo many times, and then just pulled my head off.

He got over a million points O_O

...Will I ever become pro at this?

lmao, thats a lot of points. I played it for the first time yesterday and i've just scored 269749! Its sooo adictive.
I tried this once for a few seconds, then uninstalled it.

I still love it. If you don't want to buy the full version, I still have the 1.9 demo in which you can save replays
-
(Eleanor SpeedGT) DELETED by Eleanor SpeedGT
Now just tell me where I find out my key, I kinda lost it (still have the regged 2.6 version)

edit: nevermind
hey guys, some of you still play this? if not you can click this link
just played it their... why does my guy always fall over like a queer and get 100 points ??

its too much like my real life...

/delete toribash :P
OMFG i gotta get this game how is the fighting done in this game? can you kinda desing your own hits and throws?
i find this game pretty brutal, only thing thats sad is the timer that you cant do that long moves on singleplayer(like in this vid, it kinda stopped in wrong place
edit: also, heres a really nice sword kill(dnisdasdd.rar), not any damage on me

Toribash a hardcore strategy fighting game
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG