The online racing simulator
More Cars For Dem Racers
(91 posts, started )
Quote from squidhead :YES PLEASE, how about not only +10 more cars for demo, but also a few new tracks for it, and automatic skin downloading, and a free G25 to everyone who posts a suggestion like that here!

P.S: I already suggested to ban demo racers from "improvement suggestions" before

+10 for this reply.
But if demo racers get banned from improvement suggestions i cant go on it anymore but i have s2:P
You'll just have to use your proper account with S2 Licenced underneath it. If you don't have one then you are not welcome here.
It could very well lead to the End of the Word... of warcraft
the vauhull nova and rx-7 turbo knock-ofs are ok but the non turbo is poop , should stuck a low hp 4wd car there to even thing up
#80 - Jakg
how is the XRG "poop"? its one of my favourite cars in LFS
Quote from anik360 :You are right BTW. its like when you buy a cheap japanese car but think "hmm i shoudda got more for my money" But thats all you can afford to buy but instead they start whining. I mean seriously you guys have the 3 good cars and one good track STICK WITH IT OR BUY A LICENSE FOR GODS SAKE

EDIT: I should do what my avatar does "shoot all those who whines"

hmm and i thought s2 racers had some common sence but it seems i thought wrong because id have s2 if i Could afford it but atm im working to help pay the bills so unless i win the lottory or gold toss's me a gold brick ima be being some peeps on demo

ps: if your gonna buy japanese you can get alot for very little money ( e.g suburu legacy 1998 3 liter motor for 4500 euro )
Toss them a 4WD just because. Or leave it the way it is....... don't matter to me...

Oh, BTW any Demo racers going YA YA YA YA to this thread.... I got 1 thing to say to you.....

BUY S2!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going off on a limb here:

If you want more cars then:

Buy S2!

And maybe I should do that myself !
yeah, patch x is supposed to be out in about 2 weeks. 32cars on track at once... its gonna be great.
Quote from Gabkicks :32cars on track at once... its gonna be great.

And laggy O_O

Well for my 130kb/s, lag is a common occurrence
I do not believe he is talking about internet lag.

Good luck any system on the market keeping above 15 frames.

(okay, over exaggeration, but my system which runs 80 frames in single player won't run 8 with THIRTY TWO AI Car's on the track)
demo shows you a sample of the world that is live for speed, if you get the bug, you buy the game it is a great marketing tool

and for people who think their should be more in lfs demo, i say this
if you think you need better cars then you must be able to drive well, my friend we call it for lfs4free league compete and you might win
Quote from LazLoW :I do not believe he is talking about internet lag.

(okay, over exaggeration, but my system which runs 80 frames in single player won't run 8 with THIRTY TWO AI Car's on the track)

There's a reason for that. in Multiplayer, LFS is sending your PC certain information all all other cars on the track (hence internet lag), However, When you are running AI's in single player mode. Your CPU is creating the AI's, The Physics for those AI's driving, Collision Detection for all AI's etc etc.. thats ALOT of work for a CPU.. Yeah on slow internet more connections may be a little laggy, but it wont hurt your FPS as much as AI's
Quote from LazLoW :I do not believe he is talking about internet lag.

I have a slow internet connection, and others who have the same might encounter some issues trying to play online But this update is for s2 only, right?

And, my computer only runs about 30-40 frames on a good day, and I don't know how to increase that. And for some reason, these days, I will be running a healthy speed and suddenly go down to 10fps and then back up again
#90 - Jakg
the update makes 16 slot demo servers
Yes, but 4 of them are spectator only

More Cars For Dem Racers
(91 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG