The online racing simulator
offering: free server
(263 posts, closed, started )
who's server is up?
lfsnoob,
i do this free server thing because i dont wanna give my bank details free and stuff
i do this free thing for people who cant afford etc...
a good reason is:
alot of people come to this server, i run a server myself but not 24/7 wich is bad cause alot of people want to play on my latout etc...
I want one if it´s posible..

Server name: XspaTM Team
Connections: 14
Type: s2/public
mods: Team Speak for 14
reason: We are a new team, so already we can´t buy our server because we need organize us, practise, an plan in which leagues will race and other.
Web team: http://xspatm.org

Thx u
the servers
ok
name:[TRD]THE REAL DRIFTERS
connections:10
type/s2/public
mods lfs lapper for drift scoreing

and i really need a server because im running on a fairly slow computer and the current server tht im running is laggign too much and i can only run it for about 2 hours a day so my team isnt getting adequate time on the server with our layout.
and our team is new. we havnt had time to get wvery thing ready yet
and my focus right now is getting a server that is up all the time and i can actually sort the other things out instead of having to run the server
and im 14 years old and so is every 1 else on the team
and im really the only 1 that knows something about computers
you have friends?
yeh...since when do you have friends? Name 5.
don't act like that or you kan kiss your servers goodbye!
lfsnoob is a human beeing just like us and with the same rights!!
if you wanna flame him, go to off topic!
ok sorry, i know Niko well so he wont mind i was only jokin too.

Are you PMing us when the servers are up?
Quote from niall09 :ok sorry, i know Niko well so he wont mind i was only jokin too.

Are you PMing us when the servers are up?

stop asking or u'll lose your server!
i'm tryin to contact wheels4hummer for the script for my site!!
i was just wondering... sorry
Quote from racer hero :yeh...since when do you have friends? Name 5.

Stop being such a git. Niall's post was meant as a friendly joke, yours was just plain nasty.
thanks for backing me up
wtf mine was supost to be a joke to.
Will ye ever give the man a chance,hes waiting for a reply of the hosts, he wil PM you when they are ready
If I'm not too late, I'd like to apply also...

Name: Roj's Playground
Slots: 7
Type: S2, Publice (Can be made private occasionally too?)
Mods: None
Reason: A long time ago I had a router that allowed me to host servers, however recently I upgraded it, and lost that ability. Me a a few guys I know have ran a AI Racing League of sorts for a while now, and now have no server to use with our AI. As other servers arent to keen on AI Racing, we're left with no server. None of us can host, and no one we know is willing to host for hours on end for us. So, a dedicated server of our own is the next best thing. We'd also use it for general racing/drifting/dragging/AutoX/whatever we feel like, basically a "Playground".

Thanks
Niko, you can use any 3 of the DR servers when ever you like mate . There will be a few more DR servers for different things soon aswel, so feel free to play dude!
Quote from LFSn00b :Oh...

Well... kiss me!
I don't think i'll need a server then, if James is friendly to me

You now have permissions on both 16 slotters Niko. Just dont complete muck them up
please stay on topic... today ill msn with wheels4hummer and hopefully get the script up tonight
Quote from kiss me :please stay on topic... today ill msn with wheels4hummer and hopefully get the script up tonight

Under all the off-topic stuff, did you see my application? Just wondering
yesh i did my son, but i had to leave to the doctor
Quote from kiss me :yesh i did my son, but i had to leave to the doctor

Looks like you need to go back, you put my name as vtiroy instead of VTiRoj

I like the sound of Roy though, hmmm
Well done mate...and thanks for giving Nial a server for Subsonic...i greatly appreciate it man...thanks a bunch
Quote from VTiRoj :Looks like you need to go back, you put my name as vtiroy instead of VTiRoj

I like the sound of Roy though, hmmm

Quote from harjun :Well done mate...and thanks for giving Nial a server for Subsonic...i greatly appreciate it man...thanks a bunch

at vtiroj, gimme a break
its just to let u guys know
and the others list for the one's needing a different reason

at harjun, yw... allmost got a script goin for account lign/creating account, wich after login will take you to a page where you can control your server, this control server things needs to be setup and will be after i find out how, or ill use the much easier script from wheels4hummer or maybe both
this weekend i'm going to work hard on it, but i cant promise anything guys...
ok, yesterday i made a from, it doesnt work yet, but this give you a quick idea of what stuff you will be able to configure...
any suggestions for it post here...
this is for request,
later if you have a server, it will be the same, but everything will be set to the current config of your server!
http://www.dinsterzz.be/server.html
i dont really get what your saying here
This thread is closed

offering: free server
(263 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG