The online racing simulator
Drive (TV series)
(33 posts, started )
geez, i fell asleep... was so annoying and so predictable...
Quote from glyphon :online petitions don't work. you know why family guy got brought back after they (fox) cancelled it the first time? because the DVD sales were through the roof and the rerun on a different channel were getting good ratings.

sadly, i don't think that will happen here because family guy had 3 seasons that it could draw from for dvd sales and reruns. a 6 episode show might get decent dvd sales, but it won't have enough episodes to bother with reruns.

Which is why Firefly got canned
i use to watch a different program called drive 6 years ago (i watched tv since i was two and liked cars since i was one)
Wow. Canceled that quick? Replaced with House reruns... I can't stand that show. It's always the same damn thing over and over and over, yet it gets ratings points. I mean sure, Drive was no Emmy winner, but at least it was better than seeing the same ol cranky pill head doctor treat some sort of screw up with an off the wall condition.
In Drive, you know the girl in the show that had the baby? she left another show to do that one (oops, bad career move lol). The show she left is called Two and a Half Men. Now THAT show is great!
house rocks, but i would like loads more drive
I've DL'd the first 4 episodes, and while I can see why not many are watching it, I've found it to be quite entertaining. There's "enough" plot and sub-plot to keep it interesting, and the "racing" is just on the right side of annoying (at least they didn't speed it up to make the cars look faster*).
I'll watch the other episodes if and when I can.

*Anyone remember the name of that Jackie Chan film where he races Mitsubishi 3000GT (GTO)s for some reason, perhaps as an undercover cop? I looked on IMDB but couldn't find it, I guess it was early nineties though. Anyway they ruined every racing scene by speeding the footage up loads.
Quote from sinbad :*Anyone remember the name of that Jackie Chan film where he races Mitsubishi 3000GT (GTO)s for some reason, perhaps as an undercover cop? I looked on IMDB but couldn't find it, I guess it was early nineties though. Anyway they ruined every racing scene by speeding the footage up loads.

That would be Thunderbolt

Info

Drive (TV series)
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG