The online racing simulator
why be so cocky? (The Interesting/OT Thread)
(128 posts, closed, started )
Ooo cookies. I've got nothing funny to say here. I thought about it all night but still couldn't come up with anything. So here you go: <insert funny remark here>
Quote from Leifde :Ooo cookies. I've got nothing funny to say here. I thought about it all night but still couldn't come up with anything. So here you go: <insert funny remark here>

*blows milk out of his nose*

Milk and cookies are tha bestestestest!
I was just in this server and some guy came in after and was the BF1 car but because 95% of people were GTR cars this one team tried to bann him. (Oz Sport) team. Then everyone tried banning him when he did nothing to them. I was the BF1 car and they tried banning me, why on earth do people do this. Pretty sad little kids in my view, if the server has every car available then you can be anycar.
what yall talking !!?
Awesome thread to see who actually reads anything before posting.

btw i didnt read anything =P sry i just know the threads name wich is "why be so cocky" so i try to answer
We kinda noticed...
no no no pls dont flame me i had good intentions (=
*hands out cookies* still need some milk!!
*goes one better and hands round the Jaffas* Gotmilk??
Did I hear someone asking for milk? *hands round milk*
Hell yes, now my life is complete
Hello what's up.?
What's up is someone's stolen my cookies...AND my damn milk!

EDIT: Oh and WINE just ate an unlock...d'oh!
My milk went out of my nose Damn moo racing!

Don't have a coy maaaaan
Quote from thisnameistaken :I don't, actually, no. I was just thinking what a manky-looking tractor that was.

But then, I don't know a lot about tractors. You'll have to ask Tristan.

Kev, I thought Sam was our residential tractor expert?
Tea! \o/ No cookies unfortunately
I'm quite amazed, that this thread has managed to live on, even with these sorts of constructive posts.

Especially with all the drunken Finns, Brits, Germans, Aussies, and a hopped up on caffeine Canadian, this thread can only get better.

On another note, how about that Sailor Moon, class show that is 'eh? Sailor Mars is my favourite
You forgot the drunken Belgian... Nobody pays attention to me
I should be so cocky
cocky cocky cocky
I should be so cocky in LFS

I didn't get Sailor Moon. I always thought it was kind of dull. Now Haibane Renmei is good. Gunslinger Girls and Elfen Lied were awesome. A bit on the questionable side but done very well. Not to forget Miyazaki! He is just too good.

You ever seen Grave of the Fireflies? The only movie ever that made me really cry. Maybe it's because I have a little sister.

99 bottles of beer on the wall
99 bottles of beer
If one of those bottles should happen to fall
98 bottles of beer on the wall
Quote from sgt.flippy :You forgot the drunken Belgian... Nobody pays attention to me

I didn't forget you, I was talking about the inital group of Hyperactive, Kev, Hankstar, Tristycliffe, and TAA. Spank would be on that list, but he failed initiation (Spank, next time, drop the soap with some more aim ).

:hide:
#97 - Jakg
you have a go at me for spamming - compare my last 100 posts to this thread and see whats worse
#98 - SamH
I've moved this thread to Off Topic. Now this thread is officially ON topic, because it's in the OFF topic forum and that's what it is.

Hmm.. now it's officially ON topic, I should close it... right?
I am just thinking should I post or not...
No, I don't think I need to post anything
This thread is closed

why be so cocky? (The Interesting/OT Thread)
(128 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG