The online racing simulator
why be so cocky? (The Interesting/OT Thread)
(128 posts, closed, started )
I did not start this thread damn mods
Can of worms officially opened!
Quote from spankmeyer :Ask yourself, is this really the right place to discuss about arguments between drifters?

Quote from deggis :Solution: Don't play on drift servers.

On the Finnish borders are there signs that say "Finland Does Not Welcome Drifters"?

Finland might not be the world police, but my God... we will do our best to police teh intertubes.
If I were responsible for that sort of thing, I would put you in charge of keeping twats off the internets, spanky.

Well, maybe second-in-command, so I get to stay.
How would you react if some jerk starts running around in a skin you spend hours/days/weeks on? And then imagine the jerk has the nerv to call you a dick.
Quote from sgt.flippy :How would you react if some jerk starts running around in a skin you spend hours/days/weeks on? And then imagine the jerk has the nerv to call you a dick.

That post gave me a strange feeling inside.
Not being an admin doesn't give you a right to be a SoaB either, or steal other peoples skins. You won't be missed off their servers. He wanted to be an internet 'tuff' guy on his own server, and succeeded by making you cry on a forum full of people who don't care!

Can I join your team spanky/kev?
Quote from ajp71 :...and don't call admins dicks

It's accurate in some cases, though.
Quote from spankmeyer :That post gave me a strange feeling inside.

LMFAO.. sorry I know this is spam but this made me laugh so much! haha

yeah I know.. i am easily amused

nice once Spankmeyer!
Quote from thisnameistaken :On the Finnish borders are there signs that say "Finland Does Not Welcome Drifters"?

And we have laws that requires you to do a specified Drift Addiction Test every week and report the results back to Anti-Drift Comission. If you fail the test, they'll send a probation officer to watch you.
Quote from deggis :And we have laws that requires you to do a specified Drift Addiction Test every week and report the results back to Anti-Drift Comission. If you fail the test, they'll send a probation officer to watch you.

lol sounds like the UK!
Quote from tristancliffe :Can I join your team spanky/kev?

Oh most definitely, you're a right dick most of the time.

HankStar, Hyperactive, Shotglass and TAA are also honourary members. In fact I think pretty much everybody from Finland is included too. Except Mika Hakkinen.
Quote from spankmeyer :Ask yourself, is this really the right place to discuss about arguments between drifters?

hahaha, this thread is gold!
Quote from thisnameistaken :Oh most definitely, you're a right dick most of the time.

HankStar, Hyperactive, Shotglass and TAA are also honourary members. In fact I think pretty much everybody from Finland is included too. Except Mika Hakkinen.

Woot! Oh, damn! If Mika is not welcome I'll leave too. Bastards!

Oh, it's my apartment. You leave!

Otherwise I'll... hmm... please?

And what happened to the plan to invade Norway? I've been waiting you guys for ages - it's so damn cold here anyway
Quote from Hyperactive :And what happened to the plan to invade Norway? I've been waiting you guys for ages - it's so damn cold here anyway

Have you any idea how long it takes to engineer and breed a clone army using only the genetic material you can recover from turds stolen out of Mr T's toilet? Be patient. Our time will come, brother.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Have you any idea how long it takes to engineer and breed a clone army using only the genetic material you can recover from turds stolen out of Mr T's toilet? Be patient. Our time will come, brother.

Bah. I'll do it myself without any stupid clone armies. Maybe tomorrow... watch the news, but don't listen unless you speak norgish.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Oh most definitely, you're a right dick most of the time.

First I've heard of this team! When do we start the, um, initiations?
Oh god, we have an Aussie, some Finns, a German, and 2 Brits working together, we're all going to die from something, if their smell doesn't get us first, their guns sure will.

:hide:

That's a good combo! The German, Brits and I can all drink beer and sing badly until we fall down (national pastimes that we're all very proud of) and the Finn can drive us all home incredibly fast - because we've all ganged up on him to be the designated driver and we've buttered him up by saying he looks like Mika, Kimi & Tommi all rolled into one

Then we can gang up on that smartarse Canuck :slap:
Yes, but in Soviet Canadia, Canuck slap you!!!

</lame attempt>

Also, why does every thread that involves either Kev, Spank, Hyper, You, or myself always go off-topic?
Quote from Hankstar :That's a good combo! The German, Brits and I can all drink beer and sing badly until we fall down (national pastimes that we're all very proud of) and the Finn can drive us all home incredibly fast - because we've all ganged up on him to be the designated driver and we've buttered him up by saying he looks like Mika, Kimi & Tommi all rolled into one

Sorry for spam but, LMAO!
Thanks G :up: You can be on the team now too.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, but in Soviet Canadia, Canuck slap you!!!

</lame attempt>

ur html (hilarity transfer making laughter) coding is L4m3Z0r.

Quote :Also, why does every thread that involves either Kev, Spank, Hyper, You, or myself always go off-topic?

Because Kev nearly always starts it and the rest of us can't resist but stick our oars in like drunken Vikings. Sheesh, look at my avatar fergorsake ... but what else are you gonna do with a thread like this - lock it?
Quote from Hankstar :That's a good combo! The German, Brits and I can all drink beer and sing badly until we fall down (national pastimes that we're all very proud of) and the Finn can drive us all home incredibly fast - because we've all ganged up on him to be the designated driver and we've buttered him up by saying he looks like Mika, Kimi & Tommi all rolled into one

what does the aussie do?

drink cold beer until the euros fall down? :P
Quote from Hankstar :Because Kev nearly always starts it

I only take threads off-topic because I don't know anything about the thread subject (if it's cars, engines, LFS or something like that). But I am happy to post on-topic when we have threads about My Little Pony or Sailor Moon.

Quote from Hankstar :and the rest of us can't resist but stick our oars in like drunken Vikings.

Hankstar makes me do it. He sends me subliminal PMs.
This thread is closed

(128 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG