The online racing simulator
Slogan Voting (LFShop)
(65 posts, started )

Poll : Which is your favourite slogan?

Live For Speed: Online Racing Simulator
Do you Live for Speed?
Live For Speed - Because I can't afford a race car...
Live for Speed, or die trying
Driving at the limit has never been so affordable.
LFS - So real it hurts
Live for Speed: Live the Passion
LFS- race the world
Live for speed : Because life's too short to be going slow.
Live for Speed: Where life is secondary.
Live For Speed: Racing is Living
The art of racecraft
LFS - reality simulator
LFS - are you ready?
Live For Speed: Lapping Reality
In Live For Speed we live, in reality we die - www.liveforspeed.net
Live For Speed: You Race, You Live
Live For Speed: Racing your bandwidth
in Live For Speed we thrive, In reality we dive
I liked the slogan which went something like "Live for Speed - or would you rather install new sideskirts" or something like that.
"Live For Speed: The Worst Arcade Game Ever" is best of the list, even though you will be on Kid's shitlist for ever you use it

Edit: found it!

Quote from (SaM) :Live for Speed

...or would you rather polish your front Lips and buy a new side Skirt?

I had to go with Online Racing Simulator and only that. The others, when picturing public response, just don't say enough. Joe Public will probably draw the correct conclusion from Online Racing Simulator. While Simulator Racing Online is more correct, it simply doesn't "ring". Or does it say exactly what I'm complaining about? Or exactly the opposite...? Does it actually "ring"? Hey, where's the Ring in this game? I need to get laid...

Personally, I'm for the more viscerally engaging mental image.

"Inhale... Countersteer.... Exhaaaale.... "

Still my favorite.

...and "Worst. Arcade. Game. EVER!"
Quote from Slartibartfast :I had to go with Online Racing Simulator and only that.

hehehe coming from you its preety funny
Quote from Tweaker :I like the "Live For Speed - Because I can't afford a race car..." one I made up, it is funny and straight to the point....

However, I DON'T understand why people like "Live for Speed, or die trying" -- think about it really hard, it doesn't make sense. You are 'trying' to live for speed? What is the part stopping you from living or trying to live for this task? Doesn't make sense to me.... that, and it is a similar phrase commonly heard in hip hop lyrics, not too original, but an idea I guess

I made it up, but I'm too drunk to explain it. It had something to do with Simpsons, but I'm not gonna tell it right now... Let's see tomorrow if I can

EDIT: WoW, If I can see correct, this is my #100 post. At leaast it's a good post.
I voted for:

Live For Speed - Because I can't afford a race car...
Live For Speed: Online Racing Simulator

The first one is actually very good! The funniest and best so far
wow Live For Speed: Online Racing Simulator easily in the lead yet its kinda boring to have on a t-shirt?

I think Do you Live for Speed? is a lot more catchy. But hey if thats what the people want
On reflection, I'd rather have "Do you Live for Speed?" too, tbh. But there we go
Me reckons "Live for Speed: Live the Passion" is the was to go, it's "powerful", simple and to the point. I drive the Passion!
Quote from NotAnIllusion :I drive the Passion!

I drive the LX4
Ok, so where is "the worst arcade game ever"?? I thought it's on the poll.. It should be, it's great, and it really suits to be on the T-shirt...
I don't know why is the "Online racing simulator" the number one?? It's a description for a game, not a thing to be on the T-shirts.. To be honest, that sounds to me, like in real life, there is Online racing, and LFS simulates that??! It sounds like that, don't you think.. Like it is trying to simulate the Online racing, but it's not, it's trying to simulate real life racing/driving!
The problem with that one Boris, is that only insiders would get it. If you wore the shirt out, and someone saw it they're more likely to ignore LFS, if they ever came across it.
Quote from Bob Smith :I drive the LX4

Rather restricting to see it like that don't you think.. one could have a passionate affection towards more than one car..
#38 - jmkz
Quote from Boris Lozac :Ok, so where is "the worst arcade game ever"?? I thought it's on the poll..

it was on the poll, and I voted for it; but apparantly some "community" member does not want this logo to appear anywhere because he "thought it up".
I hope we don't have to reopen the argument yet again. Please respect that persons right not to want his idea used in someone elses profit-making activity.:up:
#40 - jmkz
n/p if people want it on their T-shirt there are enough services which allow you to put up anything on there
Quote from jmkz :n/p if people want it on their T-shirt there are enough services which allow you to put up anything on there

So, is this OK? Legal, or whatever? If i want to put LFS logo on my T shirt, by some service that do things like that,is this OK by the devs, is it illegal, or something?
Voted with "Live for Speed" Online Racing Simulator

Should be added to "only serious racers should apply"
New one
Hi,

Its not the option up there but what about mine?:-)

Live for speed - Do you feel the speed?
Live for speed - Feel the speed
Quote :Live for speed : Because life's too short to be going slow.

Love it
Live For Speed: because you can have no life too!

I would have voted for "Love @ First Sight" because that's my slogan () but that last one was the best of those availabe
live for speed : stupid people shouldn't breed
Live for Speed: Necroposting galore

or

Live for Speed: Where threads rise from the dead
OR:

LFS : leave old threads rotten in peace
the team/shop is dead anyway isn't it?

Slogan Voting (LFShop)
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG