The online racing simulator
Slogan Voting (LFShop)
(65 posts, started )

Poll : Which is your favourite slogan?

Live For Speed: Online Racing Simulator
Do you Live for Speed?
Live For Speed - Because I can't afford a race car...
Live for Speed, or die trying
Driving at the limit has never been so affordable.
LFS - So real it hurts
Live for Speed: Live the Passion
LFS- race the world
Live for speed : Because life's too short to be going slow.
Live for Speed: Where life is secondary.
Live For Speed: Racing is Living
The art of racecraft
LFS - reality simulator
LFS - are you ready?
Live For Speed: Lapping Reality
In Live For Speed we live, in reality we die - www.liveforspeed.net
Live For Speed: You Race, You Live
Live For Speed: Racing your bandwidth
in Live For Speed we thrive, In reality we dive
Slogan Voting (LFShop)
Please vote for your favourite slogan, top 10 will be put on the shop when openned later today.

P.S (CHOOSE MORE THAN ONE OPTION)

thanks,

Scotty
-
(al heeley) DELETED by al heeley
took me a while to get it up
Quote from snewham :took me a while to get it up

Ooh-err, missis!
LOL! didn't think about that before i posted lol

**Note to Self** Read posts before submitting
dont use this one, thanks

better of those for me are:

Do you Live for Speed?
Live For Speed: Racing is Living
Live For Speed: You Race, You Live
Live for Speed: Live the Passion
any reason why we shouldn't use it?
#7 - AndyC
Personally I think they are all pretty awful and;

1, wouldn't catch my attention
2, wouldn't make me want to go on the internet and find out more
3, makes it sound unproffesional

I just think what the Devs have done is the best, it explains what it is.. An Online Racing Simulator.

Andy.
Quote from snewham :any reason why we shouldn't use it?

yes, the same that got your thread deleted the first time. how many posts will it take now for you to respect other people work/wishes?
make it simple, respect others, and move on.
all to their own
Quote from KiDCoDEa :yes, the same that got your thread deleted the first time. how many posts will it take now for you to respect other people work/wishes?
make it simple, respect others, and move on.

it was submitted by someone in that thread for us to use...
its not my fault you cant hint when people are mocking.

Quote from deggis :Live For Speed: The Worst Arcade Game Ever.

Dunno who invented that but it's good.

thats an obvious joke by someone who i guess was in the irc channel at the time... you know its not just me who notices you like to use other people work a little too much and taking 4 posts to respect their will its beggining to get annoying.

lfs: just do it.

now that ive pasted that u can use that also and nm nike.
Quote :
thats an obvious joke by someone who i guess was in the irc channel at the time... you know its not just me who notices you like to use other people work a little too much and taking 4 posts to respect their will its beggining to get annoying.

Can you answer a few questions for me:

When have I ever used someone elses work?

Who else has noticed it?
good grief, here we go again. Looks like another post heading for the trash can.
and the cause of it?

KiDCoDEa

Maybe a repeat of what happened on RSC will solve it?
Quote from snewham :Can you answer a few questions for me:

When have I ever used someone elses work?

Who else has noticed it?

1) in the last thread you created about slogans. you started with 4. one was mine and i politely requested you to remove it. you didnt do it, took me 4 posts of repetitive chitchat and then someone did it for you. thread deleted.
since you seem thick to not recall heres a hint

2) who else has noticed it? i dunno man, and honestly dont care if the world notices it or not. i think its enough for the author to notice it. its not a matter of how many ppl notice it. it wont make your effort any more ethical if only 1 or thousands of people notice it.

and please stop draining useless posts from me. if you wanna act like a thickbrick please do it using your own work.
Like I said in the other thread, stop posting in my topics.

It took 1 pm to remove your suggestion and you wouldn't have any legs to stand on if I did put it in the store as you haven't copyrighted it but I respected your wish first time you asked.

End of story, end of conversation.
I voted for:

Live For Speed - Because I can't afford a race car...

I don't know what is the purpose of these slogans printed on a shirt, is it

a) to attract other people into LfS
b) to tell something deeper about LfS

I voted assuming it's the a one mainly because some of the slogans, while they are good looking things from a LfS licensed perspective, might not seem so understandable to "outsiders"

Anyways, it's a poll so we'll get the answer to my question in the popularity of different types of slogans if people will think about this when voting
basically it is to attract more people into LFS but also to own something "material" that reminds you of your hobby everyday
LOL!

I'm gonna get myself a t-shirt printed with NFSU?STFU! on it, and then underneath, in smaller letters "Printed without consent of person who realised that NFSU and STFU go together quite well".

And the great thing is, I can do what I like with it! Hurrah for teh internet...
:huepfenic :huepfenic :bananalla
Quote from snewham :Like I said in the other thread, stop posting in my topics.

It took 1 pm to remove your suggestion and you wouldn't have any legs to stand on if I did put it in the store as you haven't copyrighted it but I respected your wish first time you asked.

End of story, end of conversation.

Quote from tristancliffe :LOL!

I'm gonna get myself a t-shirt printed with NFSU?STFU! on it, and then underneath, in smaller letters "Printed without consent of person who realised that NFSU and STFU go together quite well".

And the great thing is, I can do what I like with it! Hurrah for teh internet...

Quote from snewham ::huepfenic :huepfenic :bananalla

Not many good ones in that list, I went with:

* Online racing simulator
* Race the world (well, 20 people at a time )
thanks for the votes so far, the shop will be online later.
#24 - jmkz
voted for "Live For Speed: The Worst Arcade Game Ever."
but the "NFSU?STFU!" one is quite good also.

every single time I mention "Live for Speed" I get the answer "Yes I know, I'm playing #2 and it's..." then me again: "NO NO.. LIVE for speed.." the other party "oh? I don't know that one".
I like the "Live For Speed - Because I can't afford a race car..." one I made up, it is funny and straight to the point....

However, I DON'T understand why people like "Live for Speed, or die trying" -- think about it really hard, it doesn't make sense. You are 'trying' to live for speed? What is the part stopping you from living or trying to live for this task? Doesn't make sense to me.... that, and it is a similar phrase commonly heard in hip hop lyrics, not too original, but an idea I guess

Slogan Voting (LFShop)
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG