The online racing simulator
There are flat tires in LFS!
(42 posts, started )
Does the Player Hacker work for the Female Driver Model? :dopey:
No, we cannot take her clothes off
That sounds like an idea, although it can get pretty sweaty for her to drive around in a little latex number all day..
Quote from danowat :Try driving the UFR for more than 40mins LOL , meltdown!!!!

Some people obviously aren't UFR material

MRNL are running a xfr and ufr league we race 1h races and i have managed to make my ufr tyres last full hour in the last two races.... Weshtill and Fe Gold

and they could have done few minutes more too as they were at blowing point wear wise .. temps were 115 roughly on r3s.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
I think only Eric knows what the Female Driver model is wearing... Oh god, we need a dress up the driver model game now in LFS!!

We need skinnable drivers!!!!

With CLOTHES ON / OFF options like the LX6 has for its roof

Has anyone blew the tyres of a UF1 without doing standing burnouts?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No, we cannot take her clothes off

You just gave me one of the most stupid ideas I had the last few weeks...
*seeks naked woman texture for suit*
Quote from herki :*seeks naked woman texture for suit*

Can I help you searching?
Quote from herki :You just gave me one of the most stupid ideas I had the last few weeks...
*seeks naked woman texture for suit*

The men and women share the same suits, wont it be weird when we see guys with boobs?
#34 - JTbo
Quote from Bob Smith :BlackSheep720 - in your defence, you weren't around when we first got tyre heating and wear in LFS. The first thing everyone did was a burnout until tyres melted. So you're probably among the very few who didn't know about flat tyres.

In my first race with GTR car I blew my front on lap 2 or 3, I thought that well it can happen, then it blew on next race exactly same corner, it started to felt bit odd. I think it was changed quite quickly then so tires don't pop as easily.
Quote from VTiRoj :The men and women share the same suits, wont it be weird when we see guys with boobs?

The red suit is woman-only
Quote from keithano :I really dunno too. I'm more newer to here than you, Blacksheep. Tks for the information. Well, actually I should know as LFS is so realistic, just I have never had a chance to try out or see any of these cases yet.

You can get m ore info on tires on some of the other threads. This one could be some interesting reading: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=21673
Quote from VTiRoj :The men and women share the same suits, wont it be weird when we see guys with boobs?

With a man you call them moobs

That just makes a man more interesting to talk to. Gives you something to look at. XD
Why do people (read guys) always want the women in every possible game to be naked? It's just skin, boring skin. Now if you'd put on some nice lingerie on them then...

I think I'll go take a cold shower
Yes! DOWN WITH NAKED LFS SUITS! ON WITH LINGERIE!

There are flat tires in LFS!
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG