The online racing simulator
There are flat tires in LFS!
(42 posts, started )
Did you know that under extreme tire wear, your tires can actually can actually go flat? It's pretty funny . (Picture attached)
Attached images
LFS Flat Tire.PNG
You've been playing this game for HOW long! here, have a banana :banana:
you can pop tires when the reach 200 degrees celsius, or under really hard brakeing
and now we wait for the flamers...
Actually I never realized. Go on and flame me though. Been playing about 2-3 months and have never blown a tire like that.
2-3 months without a blowout is an accomplishment not a disgrace haha!
BlackSheep720 - in your defence, you weren't around when we first got tyre heating and wear in LFS. The first thing everyone did was a burnout until tyres melted. So you're probably among the very few who didn't know about flat tyres.
Wow even I didn't know this...

LFS is so realistic.

No this post isn't a flame I seriously didn't know this either..

Ofcourse I haven't gotten my tires to 200C but im sure when I do it will be eventfull....god i hope I don't do it in the BF1 on Kyoto Oval... that would be a mess indeed!
Its not only when your tyres get hot, you can also get a flat from having too much tyre wear. Trust me I know because I crashed out of 3rd place in a 60 lap GP after starting last and crashing on lap 1...had to do 59 laps on R2s and they let go on the last lap
I really dunno too. I'm more newer to here than you, Blacksheep. Tks for the information. Well, actually I should know as LFS is so realistic, just I have never had a chance to try out or see any of these cases yet.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Its not only when your tyres get hot, you can also get a flat from having too much tyre wear. Trust me I know because I crashed out of 3rd place in a 60 lap GP after starting last and crashing on lap 1...had to do 59 laps on R2s and they let go on the last lap

Quote from Bender from Futurama season 5 episode 16 :Now that is Irony!

lol.
You know what? They also get cold if you stay still for a while!
Gets worse Grunt, I got the puncture in turn 1 of Blackwood GP, Then limped round and the right hand turn before the uphill chicane at the end of the lap my other front tyre blew, and I got stuck in the gravel thus getting a DNF
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Gets worse Grunt, I got the puncture in turn 1 of Blackwood GP, Then limped round and the right hand turn before the uphill chicane at the end of the lap my other front tyre blew, and I got stuck in the gravel thus getting a DNF

Yeah, that's where I got one... off of the coping...oops curb.
I didn't know what the exact temp was for a blowout though
Obviously I'm not driving hard enough because I have only once gotten a flat during a race. It was when I didn't have a wheel and was locking the front right tyre while braking into each corner. IF I remember correctly it took 10 laps on BL GP driving the XRG with the [hard track] setting.
Try driving the UFR for more than 40mins LOL , meltdown!!!!
I feel bad for the UFR/XFR drivers in the 24 hour race now.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Its not only when your tyres get hot, you can also get a flat from having too much tyre wear. Trust me I know because I crashed out of 3rd place in a 60 lap GP after starting last and crashing on lap 1...had to do 59 laps on R2s and they let go on the last lap

Hehe. :P

I ruined the first LFS GT endurance race with Csimpok by staying out 1 lap too long. My tyre blew and I spun in the last chicane on Aston Historic and got stuck. We became 3rd instead of 1st.. :P
If its any comfort I remember the 60 lap GP at Aston Club where Csimpok blew his tyres more times than I could count
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I feel bad for the UFR/XFR drivers in the 24 hour race now.

Me too...

Although they could be taking R4's or something...?

I once raced at AS1 with the UFR...
I did 4 laps, then my tires were gone 0.o...
#19 - aoun
Wowww No Way!!!! I Just Found Out Lfs Has Moving Steering Wheels!!1!1!!1!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote from BlackSheep720 :(Picture attached)

eww... 16bit. Increase it to 32, looks much better and won't cost much performance unless you have a really old PC
Quote from aoun :Wowww No Way!!!! I Just Found Out Lfs Has Moving Steering Wheels!!1!1!!1!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Must have come in the latest test patch.
What about the g-forces to simulate tits, are those here yet?
The real question is does the female driver model have yellow g-strings under the suit?

EDIT: Your inferior robot is looking the wrong way.
Your robot is being an attention whore, being from universe A... Universe 1 is the greater place to be.

I think only Eric knows what the Female Driver model is wearing... Oh god, we need a dress up the driver model game now in LFS!!
So the real question is does Eric have yellow g-strings?

(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG