The online racing simulator
MRT5 Skins
(186 posts, started , go to first unread)
Wow thats great! 100% I will use it when I drive MRT
#53 - Davo
Amazing skin, fantastic work!
Thank you. I'm glad you like it.
Quote from tonix :My entry for master skinnerz challenge .

That really looks awesome mate
Ducati MRT Racing Team. This is also my entry to the MRT masterskinnerz round and it is one of the winning skins. Free to use/edit, just don't remove the "created by" - text.

Below are the preview and skin file for LFSworld.

To download the skin, click the smaller picture, right click the picture that opens up and select "save as...". Save to your LFS/data/skins folder.
Attached images
prev.jpg
MRT_hyperfree1.jpg
Quote from tonix :My entry for master skinnerz challenge .

I love you dude! orange soda is the BEST!

I made an FZR skin similar to that, but its nowear near as good. Check it out if you like, i posted it yesterday.
#59 - aoun
Ezekiel | Vodafone Private Skin

Private skin for my MRT!

Done by me. Veilside 97 (Now known as 97). Crazy ass render done by efast!
Hmmm, I just realized that I didn't post this here, I thought I did...weird! It was an entry for the last master skinnerz challange, begining of February. I guess better late then never.

Download Skin
I love the vodafone. colors work great, and it reminds me of a mclaren test car they did a few years back, all orange with mclaren running sideways down the nose like that. looked awesome for as simple as it was.
gj!
A Lewis Hamilton go-cart skin made for TiJay on request but i post it here too.

Uploaded on LFSWorld.
Attached images
MRT_Lewis.jpg
lewis 2.JPG
I advise you to search for "Pen Tool tutorials". With the pen tool you can make much better curves in Photoshop. Veerrryyy useful for skinning
Now i have done the side thing whit the vodafone logo in better quality.

Reuploaded to LFSWorld
Attached images
MRT_Lewis.jpg
#65 - Dru
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Now i have done the side thing whit the vodafone logo in better quality.

Reuploaded to LFSWorld

thats a lot better
My first MRT skin
Well, as the title says.. it's my first for this car. I've made an "1888 theme" which I also made for the FXO.

Hope you'll like it

Preview
Attached images
MRT_1888_H.jpg
MRT_1888_L.jpg
My second MRT skin
Well.. I've had some spare time today and created another MRT skin

It's an simple black skin with (in my opinion) very nice flames
(used the flames before on a request FZR skin I made)

Here's the pubic version in 2048 and 1024.

Preview
Attached images
MRT_SGDflames_Hpu.jpg
MRT_SGDflames_Lpu.jpg
Inspired by the 1999 BAR Supertec livery. Used Pro-Kit. No shadowlayer.
Already uploaded to LFS World, and save as:MRT_Fastsider.
Attached images
MRT_Fastsider.jpg
MRT_Fastsider(low).jpg
Quote from Sponge :Well, as the title says.. it's my first for this car. I've made an "1888 theme" which I also made for the FXO.

Hope you'll like it

Preview

Oh sponge i love it im Dutch to so im al firmiliar with this lol
Quote from Dalek0220 :Inspired by the 1999 BAR Supertec livery. Used Pro-Kit. No shadowlayer.
Already uploaded to LFS World, and save as:MRT_Fastsider.

you Should only cpy the decals and not the inside hole on the letters... it gives the white backround ( or whatever color the decal sheet is that you got it from )
The decal sheet i had was in a JPG, and my Gimp cant handle eps files (For some reason i dont know). However, the Master Skinnerz decals came with the pro-kit.
#72 - aoun

2 of my private MRT skins. Italkart render by C40z, and Silver skin render done by novaracer.
Quote from aoun :

2 of my private MRT skins. Italkart render by C40z, and Silver skin render done by novaracer.

oooo sexy!!!
MRT5 evostar
MRT5 evostar. on LFSWorld. Public! enjoy!
Attached images
lfs_e1.jpg
lfs_e2.jpg
MRT_evostar.jpg
Whel i alwayss wondered are the brand's that apair in LFS real??,caus i never seen them in holand

MRT5 Skins
(186 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG