The online racing simulator
i have a base layout of piquet, what sponsors do you want it with?
where should i save my helmet skin and how to use it ?
Save it to your data/skins folder, then select it in-game from the Options > Player screen, you`ll find the button underneath the picture of your driver, just under the left and right arrows.

Cheers.
Quote from unseen :Save it to your data/skins folder, then select it in-game from the Options > Player screen, you`ll find the button underneath the picture of your driver, just under the left and right arrows.

Cheers.

thx
JJ72, Sorry I haven't replied sooner, working out of town in Pheonix. Your logo as sponser would be fine. I will try and work your logo onto my race cars as well, with your permission of course. I compete in the League of the Americas V8 series, DTM North America, and the upcoming IGTC enduros. BTW awesome website
nah nah, I mean do you want it in Brabham, Lotus or williams sponsors. I dare not to mess up a classic! asking for promotion for a quick job is too much imo, anyway glad you like the site.
Well I'm not always the sharpest knife in the drawer Brabham would be awesome. Thank you so very much
My new helmet.Privat.
Attached images
itzahelmut!lol.JPG
Hey could someone make a Schumi Ferrari helmet with the American Flag colors as apposed to the German Flag colors. Thanks.
Well, then it wouldn't be a Schumi helmet would it?
Quote from Hankstar :Well, then it wouldn't be a Schumi helmet would it?

But then he'd have asked for just a Schumi helmet wouldnt he?
Quote from JET46 :Hey could someone make a Schumi Ferrari helmet with the American Flag colors as apposed to the German Flag colors. Thanks.

Quote from Hankstar :Well, then it wouldn't be a Schumi helmet would it?

Well, actually, Schumi did wear such a helmet at the American (Indianapolis) Grand Prix in 2001 [link] [link]. He also wore the Italian colors at Monza in 2004 [link]
Quote from Knight_Atack :Well, actually, Schumi did wear such a helmet at the American (Indianapolis) Grand Prix in 2001 [link] [link]. He also wore the Italian colors at Monza in 2004 [link]

Im a huge F1 fan and i never ever noticed the helmet in USA, the one in italy i knew about but never the USA one.

you live and learn.
Is it possable to make the helmet skin based from the US GP?
Can't see why not, also is there a classic schumacher helmet?

From his benetton days, if any one has one can they send me the skin plz,

Thx
I was thinking of making those soon enough. I'm just rather busy these days, so maybe soonish when I get free time.
o cool, which one? classic schu or USA or italy helmet?
-
(JET46) DELETED by JET46
The USA one.
Both?
You folks are rather lucky. Since all these helmets had parts of each other, it was simply easier to simply finish them and release them (like the '97 and unbranded '01).

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy them, especially the requested ones. I've been waiting to make the '95 for a while now, and well, it's done!

Helmet of Michael Schumacher 1995 edition.
Helmet of Michael Schumacher 1997 edition.
Helmet of Michael Schumacher 2001 edition.
Helmet of Michael Schumacher 2001 edition. (unbranded)
Helmet of Michael Schumacher 2001 edition. (US GP)

By the way, ALL the skins are already on LFS World, so you don't need to load them up.

This skin is free for public use, but please don't edit it and stuff.

Enjoy!
Attached images
HEL_Showcase_-_Schumacher95.jpg
HEL_schumacher95.jpg
HEL_Showcase_-_Schumacher97.jpg
HEL_schumacher97.jpg
HEL_Showcase_-_Schumacher01.jpg
HEL_schumacher01.jpg
HEL_schumacher01u.jpg
HEL_Showcase_-_Schumacher01i.jpg
HEL_schumacher01i.jpg
Great lids! i'll be wearing one of those shortley! :bowdown: