The online racing simulator
7.23 =)
Attached images
lalala.JPG
That's all we could do for now...
Attached images
1.jpg
Actually I think we should all ignore burnout Till he posts some proof(Make a fraps recording)
There should be a rule of "NO WIND" too because that changes the times big time.
I wanna see if anyone can get under 5 seconds using any modifications to LFS!
Quote from wheel4hummer :I wanna see if anyone can get under 5 seconds using any modifications to LFS!

iirc i did a lot of 4.x runs back in q with mechanik in the fo8
My Best so far...
Attached images
gtidrag.JPG
Do not attach only the images, but the presets too
Quote from jegorchangai :Actually I think we should all ignore burnout Till he posts some proof(Make a fraps recording)

I don't have to
I'd like to see some video evidence of these insane drag attempts especialy if ur going under 7 secs

please
Quote from anttt69 :I'd like to see some video evidence of these insane drag attempts especialy if ur going under 7 secs

please

that's fair
Quote from hrtburnout :I don't have to

Then no one will belive you did it. Just record it, then we'll all bask in your glory.
squid canu pm me ur rust buckets skinn iv wanted 1 and iv tried to make 1 but they dont look live a rusty skinn like urs
Fine you dont have to, but you just dont count in the compo then Nobody will accept your results
It does. The rules say I don't have to, if you like it or not.

Actually you are not included in rules. There is only over 5,5, and under 5,5. None of them includes flat 5,5.

So I'm for including your time to under 5,5 . But if it was 5,501 you are over 5,5.

Better give us twk and replay, beacuse I may be wrong
I don't have tooooooo xD
Aye?! So we don't have to believe you :elefant:
It couldnt be so hard to just post tweak and replay..i suppose everyone know that you did that record and everyone know thats your tweak etc. or are things more complicated?
That'd be like revealing my secret, and I'm sure people can do even faster than I did with this tweak. And who wants to get beaten by others using my own ideas?
You're just saying you don't want to play by the same rules as others.
The only way you win the competition is by satisfying the criteria.
I do. I only have to post a screenshot.
No victory without peril.
Sorry to say but I told you if you dont want twk setup show us via fraps that you load the set start up lfs etc.

Sorry to say but you were probaly the NO I DIDNT LOSE type when you were young
Detective Kojak is curious why F1.06 was used, while it is not supported by LFSTweak V pointed in rules?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG