The online racing simulator
LFS Rallycross
(41 posts, started )
Quote from noel_cr :lol, when i was 8 years old, I didnt know how to use a pc...
interesting teen

when I was 8 years old, i was playing Nascar Racing 2...
and later SportsCarGT. Little boys like racing games.:eclipseeh
When I was 8 years old I wasnt even thinking of PCs.

I got my first PC when I was twice that age and I survived the 16 years before that very well...
I think I was 14 when I got my first PC, maybe 13 or something, although my older brother had had one for a couple of years, but I wasn't allowed to play with it (me then + dos + keyboard = PC doesn't boot again).

My kids won't have full or unchecked access to a PC until they're into double figures, or at least I hope they won't - I bet schools will make them word process documents from 6, so everyone will have crap handwriting and spelling.
This isn't the first shaun's thread that turns into a "when i was 8" thread.

And for shaun: Don't stop trying! Age is not a good excuse when it comes to Internet, being young doesn't mean your videos are rated any higher. But if you drew a watercolor painting about rainbows and little green men, and signed "shaun 8yrs" in the corner - people would be more open minded. Here in the Evil Internet they just don't seem to understand that even finding out how to compile a "movie" from a game and how to attach music to it, isn't something that every kid, who studies multiplications and spelling* at school, can do.

* (i have no idea of how long do you study it in UK, and at what age, because we are lacking the whole subject here)

EDIT: I wouldn't be surprised if some day Mr. Shaun made his living out of these machines, that do the multiplications for you...
yay ive got s2 now
#33 - Jakg
Yay!

Now do some proper racing, rather than movie-making
Great job!
and continuing the topic of when I was 8
I didnt have S2 when I was 8 - kids grow up so fast theese days!
Quote from Jakg :Now do some proper racing, rather than movie-making

Thought it was slide show?
well, when i was 8 i completed GT2. but i hadn't a clue what i was doing on the PC, i'd just go on the cartoon network website and play dragonballz

For an 8 year old, i'd say his done good, and to manage to get his parents to pay for S2 , i couldn't even use my moms card, i even had the money and she still wouldn't let me use it.
Quote from BenjiMC :well, when i was 8 i completed GT2. but i hadn't a clue what i was doing on the PC, i'd just go on the cartoon network website and play dragonballz

For an 8 year old, i'd say his done good, and to manage to get his parents to pay for S2 , i couldn't even use my moms card, i even had the money and she still wouldn't let me use it.

my parents didnt buy it i did
Lol, I noticed Shaun has an avatar but it came to me only after he said he got S2, . I didn't like the FPS, the music and the FOV (!), just keep making movies and release the ones you reckon are the best, and accept that criticism (spelling?..:really.

PS: At the age of 4 I was playing Lotus, Bang-Bang, NFS, Wolfenstein 3D, Prehistorik 2 and ALADDIN on a 486DX4
woo wd shaun :P, hopefully will see you doing proper racing now
Quote from shaun463 :yay ive got s2 now

Cool man now you can have a lot of fun and learn to race
Quote from shaun463 :my parents didnt buy it i did

how did you manage to do that??? you are 8-do you have a credit card??

BTW, keep trying, you will soon become great

LFS Rallycross
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG