The online racing simulator
LFS Rallycross
(41 posts, started )
LFS Rallycross
I actually watched the whole thing and...emm...I don't get it? GTI runing into walls, some full screen effects thrown in and...what?

The fps is very low. You either need a stronger procesor or use the trick when you play the replay at 0,5 speed and then double the speed. Because now it's almost a slide show.

Quote from shaun463 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Joyg9c0xY

*punches shaun for crap song*

Rule 1 : If when making an LFS movie, use Motley Crue, Rammstein, Iron Maiden or something by someone remotely similar (come to mention it, any Evanescence song works) - the Kaiser f*cking Chiefs give most LFSers the urge to punch them.
Rule 2 : When using fraps, don't have LFS's soundtrack running - if you do, mute the LFS sound when making the video.
Rule 3 : Use bobyte aviscreen or a registered version of fraps. Or video out or something.
Rule 4 : Shoot movies from the MPR or SPR
Rule 5 : Don't go over 80kph in the pit lane.
will journey south be alright?
Quote from shaun463 :will journey south be alright?

Jesus f**king christ no.

In my experience, most decent LFS movies use either heavy metal/hard rock (Kickstart my Heart (a Motley Crue song) is great for LFS movies) or occasionally electronic stuff.
wouldnt it be be alright for slow mo movies
Please.

The video isnt good, but its not because of the music.

Music taste is subjective. Dont force your opinion upon everybody.
Slow music is okay for slowmo movies, but please learn the proper slowmo-recording technique beforehand. Stuttering or laggy slowmo movies are a total downer
Quote from zeugnimod :Please.

The video isnt good, but its not because of the music.

It's a very bad video as well - as my first post pointed out - but the choice of music is a contributing factor.
i did not like the movie at all, bad quality. And that is not how u drive rallycross, u just drove in to walls and oder cars like some wrecker.
Hint: Shift V cycles camera backwards.
Hint: Shift F hides stuff on screen
Hint: 120° looks silly in videos
Hint: Crashing like a noob isn't impressive or cool
Hint: Initial music not appropriate
Hint: More than 6fps is considered nice
Hint: Don't show interior shots if you use a keyboard as it looks odd.
Hint: Use multiple recordings, rather than doing the whole thing in one go
Hint: Leave movie releases until you're good
can i use bon jovi's music
Quote from duke_toaster :*punches shaun for crap song*

Rule 1 : If when making an LFS movie, use Motley Crue, Rammstein, Iron Maiden or something by someone remotely similar (come to mention it, any Evanescence song works) - the Kaiser f*cking Chiefs give most LFSers the urge to punch them.
Rule 2 : When using fraps, don't have LFS's soundtrack running - if you do, mute the LFS sound when making the video.
Rule 3 : Use bobyte aviscreen or a registered version of fraps. Or video out or something.
Rule 4 : Shoot movies from the MPR or SPR
Rule 5 : Don't go over 80kph in the pit lane.

What about Muse? I think I Predict a Riot would work if the race was set on a city track at night.
Quote from shaun463 :can i use bon jovi

Use him for what? A shovel? A maid? A fancy dress costume?
I wasn't being rude! I asked a question! He wanted to use him, and I asked what for in a comical fashion.

Jeez, some people sure are touchy sometimes. When I was 8 I was running around in fields, or making bows and arrows, or climbing trees or making lego models or reading books, or watching cartoons - things that will (believe it or not) make you a rounded individual.
Poor shaun he's trying to be cool but nobody understand him xD
Quote from tristancliffe :Jeez, some people sure are touchy sometimes. When I was 8 I was running around in fields, or making bows and arrows, or climbing trees or making lego models or reading books, or watching cartoons - things that will (believe it or not) make you a rounded individual.

well its a good thing, we wouldn't want you to turn into a block there tristan
i know im a idiot!
Ok, let's see how a 8 years old boys looks like:

or:

It is easy to guess, that humans looking like 8 yo can't make movies like Ridley Scott for example.
Maybe it is the same problem as in Poland, since internet connection is cheap, it seems like all teenagers walked into forums, portals, blogs, youtube, friend-looking sites etc. Too bad, most spam is being made by weird part of them. Now, there is MegaChuckoNorrisoBytes of pointless letters, words, and (omg...) whole senteces and we cannot escape from looking and reading this!
Don't you have feeling that Shaun doesn't uderstand what we are talking to him? It's just because he is a kid.

There is no escpae from child-internet folks :sadbanana
Quote from pasibrzuch :Ok, let's see how a 8 years old boys looks like:

or:

It is easy to guess, that humans looking like 8 yo can't make movies like Ridley Scott for example.
Maybe it is the same problem as in Poland, since internet connection is cheap, it seems like all teenagers walked into forums, portals, blogs, youtube, friend-looking sites etc. To bad, most spam is being made by weird part of them. Now, there is MegaChuckoNorrisoBytes of pointless letters, words, and (omg...) whole senteces and we cannot escape from looking and reading this!
Don't you have feeling that Shaun dosn't uderstand what we are talking to him? It's just because he is a kid.

i look nothing like that! for a start im 156cm tall....
i am 179 cm tall so what ?
lol, when i was 8 years old, I didnt know how to use a pc...
interesting teen
Hey shaun if you like to do what you do, make more and more and you'll be good, i know you can do interesting movies of course you have to race to make them, practice a lot kid and then make a very good movie with all of the tips you can find, find some good music that ppl likes and take that video here.
So keep on going kid
Your avatar makes me touching keys of car and thinking to drive 120km in snow-storm, with 1,5 promile in blood, just to say hello to my sweety. Damn good hello
Quote from pasibrzuch :Ok, let's see how a 8 years old boys looks like:

or:

Maybe it is the same problem as in Poland, since internet connection is cheap, it seems like all teenagers walked into forums, portals, blogs, youtube, friend-looking sites etc. To bad, most spam is being made by weird part of them. Now, there is MegaChuckoNorrisoBytes of pointless letters, words, and (omg...) whole senteces and we cannot escape from looking and reading this!
Don't you have feeling that Shaun dosn't uderstand what we are talking to him? It's just because he is a kid.

thats why my videos are bad :uglyhamme

LFS Rallycross
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG