The online racing simulator
How old are you?
(634 posts, closed, started )
26 here. I think that puts me in the middle of the pack. As always in this game, it would seem
16 here. To be honest it sounds a lot more grown-up/older than 15
Recently turned 18, I can't wait to turn again... The wind is in this direction.
#404 - Pig
Quote from Thorvertonian :I am 23 also, and my birthday is 30th December.....

My Birthday is 30th of December too
We really seem to have a LOT of people born in December

Only bad thing is that i was born in 1972... and that according to the law here makes me 35 :/
Quote from Pig :Only bad thing is that i was born in 1972... and that according to the law here makes me 35 :/

Wow, that's something, because I was born in 1972 as well (April) and I'm only 34, hehe.
age has nothing to do with it its all down to the skill of the individual

psssst. im 15 16 in 5 months weeeeeeeeee
Quote from LFSn00b :14

Now you maybe know why im slow on LFS

Pity that speed isnt directly related to age (ie...older=faster), otherwise I would hold about 300 WR's
17, 18 in August 7th
24, though most give me 19 if they're generous.
Almost 15 (30th of Januari I'm turning 15)
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Almost 15 (30th of Januari I'm turning 15)

30th January you say! Great date to have a birthday! My bday is 30th Jan (18 for me then )
Quote from jamesrowe :30th January you say! Great date to have a birthday! My bday is 30th Jan (18 for me then )

Mine's the 29th But I'll be 47
Quote from Bladerunner :Pity that speed isnt directly related to age (ie...older=faster), otherwise I would hold about 300 WR's

Most times it goes like this: be born... be slow... grow up... be fast... get old... slow again.

I should be in my faster years... something's wrong..
Quote from jamesrowe :30th January you say! Great date to have a birthday! My bday is 30th Jan (18 for me then )

nice!
Quote from niffer022 :theres 0.08% aged 95-99 illepall

ping is actually alright in heaven. But much better in hell.
I'm 14. I've should be 15 years old this year. But because I'm born in 12 December 1992, I'm 1 year old younger.
Im 15 :P 16 the 20th may
I´m 34 now. Joined LFS to experience clean racing. 2 weeks now, and some people never seem to understand the idea, even hitting me on straights.
An "old fart" server would be nice I think.
I would be 16. I like to think of S2 as my second driver's license. lol
Wee, I feel old. Today (being the 14th, not the 13th for those on the other side of the pond) marks the 4th anniversary of my 17th birthday.
Wow, some very mature teenagers on here ....lots of people I though for sure were adults turn out to be 15 or 16
Quote from Hurts2bStock :Wow, some very mature teenagers on here ....lots of people I though for sure were adults turn out to be 15 or 16

Tis very true. I raced with C.Modoff and W.Gooden for about a year and a half before I found out they were both only 16. Here I had always thought they were both around 25. Sheesh, they were around 14 and a half when I first met them.

Infiniti is another one. He had posted here when he turned 16 and got his driver's license. LOL, always thought he was at least older than 25 as well.

In the flight simming, I regularly fly with a 14 year old kid over in California. Very mature, and VERY good sim pilot as well.

You just never know. You could be battling it out on the track with a 60 year old to the left and a 15 year old to the right, LOL. As long as they are mature and good sim racers, then the age is wiped out and we all are the same age .

(I'm 34 BTW, which I already posted my age a year ago in this thread, or the other one, can't remember if this one is new or not)
0.16 centuries old

OR

1.6 decades old

OR

16 years old

OR

192 months old

OR

832 weeks old

OR

5696 days old

OR