The online racing simulator
How old are you?
(634 posts, closed, started )
How old are you?
Hi all, noticed recently there are quite a few LFS racers in the community about my age - 33 but 32 next May . Thought I'd start a thread to show the diversity of LFS racers.

Some come on, how old are you?
Quote from Gentlefoot :Hi all, noticed recently there are quite a few LFS racers in the community about my age - 33 but 32 next May . Thought I'd start a thread to show the diversity of LFS racers.

Some come on, how old are you?

I am 33. But i'm confused... you are getting younger?!
I got to that age big fella!
I'm 24, but I'm hoping to skip 25 and go straight to 26...

How come you get younder in May then?
I'm 00001010, I'll be 00001011 the end of the month. I'm normal I guess, I'm acually getting older.
Didn't you know mate? It automatically happens at some point in mid thirties. Each year is another year younger. My Mum is 2 now!
i'm 21 with 9 years of experience. at least that's what i tell the young ladies i go to university with.

speedfreak227
Quote from Gentlefoot :Didn't you know mate? It automatically happens at some point in mid thirties. Each year is another year younger. My Mum is 2 now!

Why can't it happen at around 21/22. D: I don't want to grow older after that, as that's when your ment to be an adult. And I'm only 2 years away now (I r teh 19. 20 in Jan). Being old sucks. You are expected to take care off your own stuff. I want my mummy
Keep ya chin up mate. I had one of my best years when I was 28. I won't go into detail but I got a decent salary and happened to meet a Hungarian Countess who knew what she wanted and didn't mind telling me.
I am Twenty Ten
Quote from P5YcHoM4N : I want my mummy

Glad I'm just 14 , turning 15 the 29th
hrtbrunout? Is that hrt as in 'hormone replacement treatment'? seem a bit young for all that!

Thats 20 for those that can't count in base 2. Shame on you :boing:
Quote from Gentlefoot :Keep ya chin up mate. I had one of my best years when I was 28. I won't go into detail but I got a decent salary and happened to meet a Hungarian Countess who knew what she wanted and didn't mind telling me.

And then you get poor and they leave you for the milkman Or is that just on TV.

Quote from hrtburnout :Glad I'm just 14 , turning 15 the 29th

You've got it good. Not old enough to get arrested yet. And got stuff for free =/
Turning 18 in a couple of months. The age of discovery
It wasn't a long term relationship she was after.
Quote from Gentlefoot :hrtbrunout? Is that hrt as in 'hormone replacement treatment'? seem a bit young for all that!

no, it was Holland Racing Team (was!) but HRT does no longer exist
#18 - Gunn
Rapidly approaching the end of my fourth decade. :hihi: :irked:
0x13 (Thats 19, for those who cant read hex - sorry Anarchi :P)
I'm 18 years and 61 months old.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
In that case, i am 400 month old
#22 - axus
I'm 16 these days - 17 next June... Yeah! 16 feels good
35. If LFS had been around 20 years ago my chances of finishing high school would have been slim.
I'm (128-136)+(8+5-8)² = x Years old
I am 19.
This thread is closed

How old are you?
(634 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG