The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Shirts!
(169 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Read post + view pics then vote for any shirts you would buy or the reason why not :)

Closed since :
Black LFS T-Shirt with Coloured Logo
Black LFS T-Shirt (no collar)
Black LFS Polo shirt (with collar)
White LFS Baseball Shirt with Blue Sleeves
Black LFS Long Sleeved + Website on Sleeve
White LFS T-Shirt (no collar)
Black LFS Long Sleeved T-Shirt
White LFS Polo Shirt (with collar)
NONE - I will wait for more interesting designs
White LFS Long Sleeved + Website on Sleeve
White LFS Long Sleeved T-Shirt
NONE - I am a naturist
NONE - I would simply never wear a branded shirt
NONE - I think the devs just want my money
NONE - But I would if there were coloured shirts
Quote from rediske :...love the Idea, will definitely buy one when I see them in real !!! I'd prefer a black xl pullover having a pocket on the upper left sleeve and and a 'www.liveforspeed.net' all over the other (right) sleeve in a little brighter than black...

Ask any price for this one Victor, any!
If I was to buy one it would be the white baseball shirt with blue sleeves.Why.?The other designs are basically boring in my humble opinion.One piece of merch I would buy that I don't see would be a black baseball cap with the LFS blue/yellow/white logo front of cap and the LFS website URL on the back of the cap just above the size adjuster... or similar.
I'm not really a big fan of merchandise but as long as the price was reasonable I'd get a "Black LFS T-Shirt with Coloured Logo"
I got some ideas like a picture of liveforspeed track and some cars along with liveforspeed website and how about vest shirts like this one. http://www.m-gruetzner.de/vfg/img/T-Shirt_athletic.jpg how about them kind am all ways buying them cause i like them could he make them? this is a great way to earn money for games because you buy extra stuff ect for lfs.
Wow, 17 naturists on the forum

I like black t-shirts with low-profile logos on them so 'Black LFS T-Shirt (no collar)' would be best for me.
Corny Thong 0.5V

:ices_rofl Kid
Mug design
I have an idea for the mug design, i;m going for simplicity as mugs are for drinking out of not looking at

Black gloss finish with LFS logo in colour on it. Under the logo you could these different captions:

:lfs:
"Online Racing Simulator"

"Online Racing at it's Best"

"1st"

"Winner!"

What do you think?
I want that thong, can you deliver one to Hongkong within two days??? anniversary day coming up!~!!!!
Quote from anttt69 :
"1st"

What do you think?

For some reason I like that one specifically
I would like to buy Black T-shirt or black hooded jacket with this logo at the front:
(Of course without that background )
Attached images
top_logo.jpg
I have to agree that this logo would look much better on the Black T-shirt with coloured logo...
That Black T Colour's looks like it would be worn by someone advertising LFS in some game store or in like E3 by LFS development team because of it's logo in the back. Although it is only one witch has coloured logo...
It's an interesting idea but i hope that you will use "elasticized" type of shirts.
I have seen lot of times shirts from games and seemed quite all a bit too much nerdy because stayed too wide on people wearing these.

It have to be cool if you want them to be used, imho.

P.S: i know that you now are making plain simple shirts, but imho shirt that would be very nice should be based (and designed on the entire surface) from some of these nice LFS race screenshots edited on photoshop like the one in the forum section, the ones that capture better the idea of speed
First: basic black shirt, large logo. Nice for summer and under a jacket.
Second: very simple, also my dad can wear one.
Third: going wild, only wearing this a LAN party and on LfS club days.

I like well suited shirts like they sell at Threadless.
Attached images
lfsshirts.jpg
Quote from wheeler :
Third: going wild, only wearing this a LAN party and on LfS club days.

Lol, I'll go to my local kart track sponsored by Lfs...
Since it's my birthday today do i get a free one?
Now seriously, let's put the shop on rails quick.
Love everything.
Yea, so who can buy these shirts? Will they be sold only in UK, or will they be avaible to all europeans or even to whole world? Or will they be avaible only in specific countries? Mostly Im interested if they will be sold in Finland?
They will be available in most countries, except high risk countries I seem to remember Victor saying.

Anyway, THANKS for your help voting here - we have now made a new selection for the final stage of voting.

Please vote again over there! This should be the last time before we order!

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=17869
This thread is closed

Live for Speed Shirts!
(169 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG