The online racing simulator
To all Need For Speed fans out there! LFScentral simracing shop first product
Hello!
The freespeech quakenet irc server channel [url="irc://b0rk.uk.quakenet.org:6667/lfscentral"]#LFScentral[/url] starts its line-up of more wicked sim-racing oriented merchandise gear shop, with a classic.

[url="http://www.cafepress.com/lfscentral/"]NFSU?STFU![/url] redone at 300dpi.

All content of this store is/will be done by me (NunoMaia).

Usage of the LFS logo i did, and images i did based on the game (like lfsplanets, for calendar) will not be used in this renegade shop products.
This is #LFScentral channel gear, not the oficial LFS shop. In fact, due to recent demands, next products shall prolly either be sim-racing oriented or have its focus on other sims.

Shop [url="http://www.cafepress.com/lfscentral/"]>> HERE <<[/url]
NEED FOR SPEED - STFU? Shut the **** up?
oh forgot to say thanks to the first buyer, gp4flo
#5 - axus
Where is "roflTractor is shait."?

Great idea though.
"I beta-tested netKar Poo and all I got was this T-shirt"
#7 - axus
Wow.

Nice slap in Victors face yo!
Quote from felplacerad :Wow.

Nice slap in Victors face yo!

not at all...
these shirts aren't very politically correct, whereas Vic's shop will be offical LFS merchandise. this shop is basically saying the stuff victor cant say
How does the sizes work? Are they all the same length and the waist/chest size only changes or does the sleeve length change aswell? From what I understand from the "Carl" example in the link my size would small?! Even though I'm 9'' (6'6'' or 198 in rational units of measurement) taller
Quote from AndroidXP :"I beta-tested netKar Poo and all I got was this T-shirt"

"I beta-tested netKar Poo and all I got was this T-shirt 6 months later, with a spelling mistake and some bad stitching. The label is also in pale Italian."
ordering the cap And now gimme that "... NO, it's LIVE 4 Speed!" shirt
Can I get a jersey with "NEEEE!" on the front and "OOOOW!" on the back?
Yes Kev, you can. But why? Wouldn't yours be mnrrrrrrr on the front and whimper whimper whimper on the back
am I the only one who thinks that line is a bit lame?
Quote from Burnzoire :am I the only one who thinks that line is a bit lame?

No, you're not the only one.
Quote from Burnzoire :am I the only one who thinks that line is a bit lame?

Yeah its lame. Whats cool and courageous is your sig.

On a more serious note, to the ones interested, i'll try to come up with new designs this weekend.
Thanks for the support.
I've removed the sig, sorry if it offended. I just happened to agree with the quote a lot, though I see now that it was a bit derogatory even to scawen. As far as the t-shirts go, not for me but good luck all the same.
#24 - ekze
NFSU?STFU!
rox!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG