The online racing simulator

Poll : I want to Race on Aston Club in the.......... (multiple Votes allowed)

Closed since :
LX4
XF GTR
LX6
UF1000
FORMULA V8
MRT5
RACEABOUT
FORMULA XR
FZ50
UF GTR
FXO GTR
FZ50 GTR
XR GTR
FORMULA 1
I may decide to do this if I can get the new patch to work correctly... UF1 all the way! WOOT!
Quote from George Kuyumji :...COOP201...

You sure that's not me? Same capital letters, same "coop" and same numbers in a different order. Did that become my nickname somehow or is there really another member with a name that close? I'm not that well known either I don't think, but I can't get over how close that is to mine.illepall
Quote from George Kuyumji :which is 7 oclock Greenwich Time

Sounds like a good time, but thats 4am here so I'll have to pass
I put LX4 and F08. I may not be able to make it however, but I'll certainly try (and yes, I have learned the braking points)

DK
lx6 only
I voted FZ50 because I enjoy driving it In hindsight maybe I should've stuck the LX4 in there too, but meh.
LX4, put me down, I reckon I can make it no problem
I'm in, voted for FOX but it would be fun also with the turbo cars fxo,xrt,rb4...
why we don't have my dear XRG :o
Quote from N I K I :why we don't have my dear XRG :o

Because I stole it,and sold it to Mujo,who sold it to Haso,who gave it to Fata.

Btw,I didn't vote for the LX4,but if that is the car we are to race in,count me in.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Why am I not in the list? I voted for LX4, UF1, FOX and FXR.
Only those who would Race in any car that wins the Poll are put in the Starting Grid for now. If you Race only when one of the car you voted for wins the Poll - I put you on the Starting Grid later.

STARTING GRID SO FAR:

tombarlin
George Kuyumji
Blackout
AtomAnt
andy29
ayrton senna 87
danowat
Rubenz81
thisnameistaken
AndroidXP

How did I manage to be on his list? =P I am still a N00b when it comes to racing!

I would love to race but sadly I cannot at that time, sorry.

UF1 FTW =)
Mrt Mrt Mrt Mrt Mrt Mrt Mrt Mrt Come On People Mrt!!!!
Sorry George for not replying (thanks for the PM kicking my arse about it though :P).

I'm sorry, I'd love to race in this event, but Thursday night is one of the nights I rehearse on, so I've got to be in a village hall pretending to be an American Deputy Sheriff, and singing songs like He's Just a Man, Rawhide, Deadwood Stage (Calamaty Jane song) for a pantomime.

In some respects I'm much prefer to be slinging an LX4 or something RWD around Aston Club, but it can't happen. Sorry.
#40 - Jakg
ill race - but only in the FXO, it's the only car im any good in!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#41 - Jakg
Quote from thisnameistaken :Sounds like you need to get out more. A race in something else will do you good.

You will also learn a valuable lesson in humility when you get beaten by the most famously slow driver on the forums.

of course i need to get out more, although im not sure racing LFS will help!

And yes, atm i really love the FXO, and i am actually quite good as AS2 (STCC... )
Put me down please? I voted FOX.
I'm not on the list I voted for LX4 so put me down!
Okay adding you two to the list, that means you will start no matter what car wins the Poll, okay?

STARTING GRID SO FAR:

1. tombarlin
2. George Kuyumji
3. Blackout
4. AtomAnt
5. andy29
6. ayrton senna 87
7. danowat
8. Rubenz81
9. thisnameistaken
10. AndroidXP
11. 1James1
12. mcintyrej
13. Leifde

You say Aston... I say FZ50 GTR!
AS Club? XFR/UFR?

Also picked Raceabout, this car needs more combos! (although I suck desperately in it, but keep trying to ride that beast)
Quote from thisnameistaken : the most famously slow driver on the forums.

Would love to make a bid for that title, but I'm working that evening... FZ50 or an LX would be my choice though.
Quote from George Kuyumji :Okay adding you two to the list, that means you will start no matter what car wins the Poll, okay?

STARTING GRID SO FAR:

1. tombarlin
2. George Kuyumji
3. Blackout
4. AtomAnt
5. andy29
6. ayrton senna 87
7. danowat
8. Rubenz81
9. thisnameistaken
10. AndroidXP
11. 1James1
12. mcintyrej
13. Leifde

Yeah, thanks
Might be interested... depends how busy I am.

Voted for LX4 and FOX for those who care.
Oh can I race! This will be my first organised race (as per my new year´s resolution) so I don´t mind being at the back of the grid.

Just been practising in the LX4 and my best was 1:14.17, does that put me at the back of the grid anyway

I´m going to find an online server to practise now that my internet is back.

Please let it be the LX4 else I´m screwed :P
#50 - CSU1
Voted: All but BF1 silly question imo

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG