The online racing simulator

Poll : I want to Race on Aston Club in the.......... (multiple Votes allowed)

Closed since :
LX4
XF GTR
LX6
UF1000
FORMULA V8
MRT5
RACEABOUT
FORMULA XR
FZ50
UF GTR
FXO GTR
FZ50 GTR
XR GTR
FORMULA 1
Quote from danowat :and you always get some clown trying to overtake in one of the chicanes, normally ending up in a huge accident.

Quote from danowat :and you always get some clown trying to overtake in one of the chicanes, normally ending up in a huge accident.

Yeah, you'd better watch out for me

This is my first race with a shifter, and I'm having huge problems trying to navigate thru the chicanes competitively with only one hand
I tried few laps last night and only managed a low 1:14 pace, but I hope that with some practise I can hit 13.5 constantly.
Mr pickard there should be room i think.... lookin at it just show up at 7
If it's not too late, sign me up please.
Quote from DaveWS :If it's not too late, sign me up please.

sorry your to fast..... errr late
Sorry guys, had a bisy day yesterday, I will send the PMs out right now.

Please remember to use the same Name in the Race as you do in the Forum.
If there is space on the grid I'll join in the fun LX4 ftw!
Quote from keiran :If there is space on the grid I'll join in the fun LX4 ftw!

tombarlin?

By the way PMs got sended out now .
Count me in
Quote from George Kuyumji :tombarlin?

Sorry, not sure what you mean? I'm not tombarlin...

EDIT// Ah are you asking tombarlin, aloud?
Right i was bored last night when i ask to join this race so got a little practice in, I started with a high stable set at first (this set was AS club practice) to get into the combo and fine the most stable and easy lines to take (2 laps did that job) and started to push to see what this set is made of. I managed a 1.13.11 not bad for 12 laps into the combo.

After i got into it i started to make a good stable set for high speed and a easy to control setup this (This set is the race set) took 10 laps to make a good setup which with a good lap can easily make a 1.12.3 (hl is 1.12.60) so try the setup i posted if you need any help just ask, also with race fuel the car is alot more stable but you need to adjust to the understeer a bit more.

P.S. first setup i never tryed but it was named As club so i just throw it in so you can try it.
Attached files
LX4_As club.set - 132 B - 852 views
LX4_AS club prac.set - 132 B - 914 views
LX4_AS club race.set - 132 B - 927 views
Thanks alot rc10racer. Very much appreciated, why dont you wanted to join the Race?

keiran and Rudolf, I dont know if there is any more space left as there are spectators expected but perhaps we can get a Word from tombarlin about it.
he will be online soon ... 30 mins?
I am in the race that what Tombarlin said

Quote from tombarlin : hi come to Redline racing 2 at 7 pass will be ********* should have space

oh man i didn't make it into the race. ah well. should be some spectating room though shouldn't there?
Can't get the last corner right. It's seems the fast way round is to slide. Is that the way everybody is going to race it?
Quote from moeFinley :Can't get the last corner right. It's seems the fast way round is to slide. Is that the way everybody is going to race it?

Hmmmm nope you will just get overheating and a flat spot on the tyre
Quote from rc10racer :
Quote from moeFinley :Can't get the last corner right. It's seems the fast way round is to slide. Is that the way everybody is going to race it?

Hmmmm nope you will just get overheating and a flat spot on the tyre

Ooh er, I slide around too! Well I guess I'll find out how other people do it tonight.

This should be great fun, I can't wait!
I'm really struggling while practising - I've never really raced LX4 and feel Lx6 somehow easier to drive..
I didn't realise this was today. I can't make it so there's a space free
Okay, I just put about 40 laps down, and at least while alone on the track I should be able to lap between 12.50 and 13.50 quite consistently. My best so far was a 12.38. Tyres shouldn't be a problem at all, and unless you're sliding around all the time, I guess the only car that could manage to be tyrefriendlier would be the FXR on R4 tyres. The front right will have a few hotspots, but nothing problematic.

So, everything should be fine - until I screw up a downshift and take out half of the field, that is.
I've got the time all messed up, that 07:00GMT is like 4 am here.

I'll give my spot to someone else, but thanks anyways.

Hope you have fun

Ant
I'm in. There is sill room, right?
Heh, is there room for me?

Just tried the combo and liked it too much

EDIT: I guess I was way too late, nevermind

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG