The online racing simulator
To All Demo Players
(45 posts, started )
To All Demo Players
I have a question to all demo players...as of now..what is your most favorite server to play in? I see minne is very popular..DTP Drift! So im wondering what other servers you guys play in?
I've always been in LockOn Drift when i was still a demo player
mine was sneaky monkey drifters... ah the good old days...
Not to take players from other servers,,,come try my server out sometime..i got lfslapper that never resets unless you cross the finish line..i got a guy on there that got half a million points...lol i tryed beating it took me 4 hours to get 600,000 points...and my luck the computer restarts :@ and im using KB so it about 300x harder...lol
That's shifting the emphasis on drift points from a skill, to an amount of time spent.
Mine were Fusion Racing and Bremskiller.de servers.
mine too ^^

I saw you a lot on that servers, though
Quote from LFSn00b :Then i got in the 420 team, and soon noticed they were potheads

Surprising

I was demo'ing in "LFS Suomi Demo", it was a quality server
Has anyone tried Dacosta's Destruction Derby?
Well lets see...

Most frequent ones are

1. Zion
2. DSR
3. Workaholic

All three are good fun with clean racers

Other times

Playerzone Italia - Good server : clean racers

Fusion - Very dissappointing these days : No admin too many crashers

SLR & FSR are both good for 15 lappers
#11 - Davo
Had soem good racing ont he demo servers. CRC, LFS Demo League, Apexi and Repsol, DSR, AROS, Bremksiller when in the mood for a longer race.
I am a demo racer and i play in Antik Drift #2 alot
iv only been playing a week.. but i spend most my playing hours in either

Gizmo2 and space for the weekend.....
ima bump the discussion...nice to know what all servers everyone plays in...anyone else gonna post what servers they play in?
I played a lot in Fusion Racing
Quote from scoobyrbac :ima bump the discussion...nice to know what all servers everyone plays in...anyone else gonna post what servers they play in?

I play on S2 servers :hide:
Well, as you all know, even tho im not much of a drifting fanboy, i tend to be in the Worx Drift Server 2 alot, because theres a lot of cool people that i meet, that are always there. I also tend to piss people off with my "GRP>DRFT" (grip better than drift) liscence plate, but i changed it to OMGHI2U

Also, incase your wondering why im constantly in demo, if i have S1. All the action is in demo, and S2. S1 is always dead, exept for STCC.
Well if i remember correctly.I thought that people on the (d-r-t)demoracing.i think that is the right spelling . You could get some good races from the servour
best wishes samforey12345
sup
Quote from scoobyrbac :I have a question to all demo players...as of now..what is your most favorite server to play in? I see minne is very popular..DTP Drift! So im wondering what other servers you guys play in?

I play in DTP Servers A LOT
I can't remember any of the demo servers its been so long since i went there

@Zeeaq how have you managed to be a demo player and yet you have avatar? I thought you had to get a licence to have an avatar?

SD.
Quote from SparkyDave :I can't remember any of the demo servers its been so long since i went there

@Zeeaq how have you managed to be a demo player and yet you have avatar? I thought you had to get a licence to have an avatar?

SD.

Where's Zeeaq's post gone? I was wondering how he got an Avatar too. It was a picture of the word Drift in cursive.. and it definately said : Demo Racer

Back on O/T: I used to play in D1 Servers, Sydney, AUS alot. Good, reliable, LFSlapper, and no kick/ban function which stopped the kick/ban wars.
Quote from JasonJ :Where's Zeeaq's post gone? I was wondering how he got an Avatar too. It was a picture of the word Drift in cursive.. and it definately said : Demo Racer

Its number 11 in this thread

SD.
What, am I going blind? Thanks SparkyDave, like you say, it is at spot 11. And I was wrong about what it was to. So how does he do it?

edit: I checked LFSworld.net : He's S2 licenced there !!! Forum is going mental I guess? or... Maybe he just plays demo too much and has confused the master server... haha.
wtf? =============>

edit: ummm. wait.. LFSWorld says 0 Km Driven, ........ WAIT.... LFSWorld shows up all Demo players as well ? Well, I didn't know that ! I'm in waaaaay over my head ! How does he get an avatar?

edit: here's the other one I confused it with:
wtf? =============>
Attached images
wtf.JPG
wwtf.JPG
look at his join date :P Think that has something to do with it
I didn't intend to make a big deal out of it lol, it was just an observation

SD.

To All Demo Players
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG