The online racing simulator
To All Demo Players
(45 posts, started )
Definitely "pink". The fastes demo racers on BL1+XRT go there. Quite some licenced players also.
you licsened people are nice on demo servers i met a guy on a demo server who has s2 who broke the WR for BLGP his name is dave.
#29 - Ast
AirAttack.co.uk

I was a die hard RallyX reverse racer. Good Ol' Days, some intense racing. I miss my old racing friends
Quote from Ast :AirAttack.co.uk

I was a die hard RallyX reverse racer. Good Ol' Days, some intense racing. I miss my old racing friends

you can always still play in the demo servers, if you have an S2 liscence.

I have an S1, and i spend most of my time in Demo. But thats because all the action is in either demo, or s2. The only time S1 sees any population is the STCC, which i sometimes participate in, but usualy do badly because im not used to the understeer monsters you start out with, untill you get your bronze liscence.
[360*] servers
[3D] servers
500servers.net(?)
AirAttack
PCF.
DTP Drift! (Im the leader of DTP)
Sometimes Dream X
Once in awhile 360
Worx Server
Hoffmann's GTI was the place to be in 2003
good old times :lovies3d:
#34 - DC2
I played a lot at bremskiller
#35 - Ast
Oooo some airattackers i raced in the XFG's though getting mid 1.10s using grass

Demo isn't the same now, too many people just mess around (no vote kick/ban) and there isnt the competition and community there once was in Airattack
#36 - Jakg
...do you have version V?
S1 - Blind Drifters
S2 - What ever server has low ping and isnt full of faggots.
Hey its me, Cr!t!cal, leader of team 360

I usually hang at my server, but the host just quit, so any dedicated demo hosts, i'll be glad to recruit you

Sometimes i end up at ILLSKillz, Worx Drift Server 1 & 2, DreamX ( it was hosted by our former host) and DTP..
Quote from pedrotski :S2 - What ever server has low ping and isnt full of faggots.

Explain?

Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Sometimes i end up at ILLSKillz, Worx Drift Server 1 & 2, DreamX ( it was hosted by our former host) and DTP..

I dont remember seeing you in my DTP server? Maby we can team together?
Oooooh! It's DTPScooby! Now I remember. Well, what do you mean by team? Because I am sure we can work something out =)
Some of your members might come to my team...you may if you'd like to if 360 ends up somehow dying...

http://www.dtpdriftteam.co.nr/ If you'd like to
We are close to dying, actually, but only because our host quit...and of course, we are recruiting a host. An active one. If you know anyone who can host, call me up please!
Quote from scoobyrbac :I have a question to all demo players...as of now..what is your most favorite server to play in? I see minne is very popular..DTP Drift! So im wondering what other servers you guys play in?

I was just racing you in there!
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :We are close to dying, actually, but only because our host quit...and of course, we are recruiting a host. An active one. If you know anyone who can host, call me up please!

I was just racing you too!
Whats your name in the game?

To All Demo Players
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG