The online racing simulator
buy the game...
at least he asked first
:beady: I could tell you, but then I have to kill you

:shhh:
Quote from shaun463 :yeah i made some new cars including a doom buggy

Quote from AndroidXP :Depends on what you mean with "new cars". I mean, you could show a screenshot, I reckon.

Hmmm, his doom buggy has been leaked. I found this screenshot on the net, but I cannot seem to find the mod

Attached images
doom_buggy.jpg
Nice

/joke
That McLaren, in the link posted, makes me so jealous... ! If I my time wasn't swallowed with STCC and aimless forum trolling i'd have started a non-standard car league by now (mesh swapping is against forum rules, but I dont recall it being in the LFS license, so an alternate league could do it).
It's not just against forum rules, but against the wishes of the devs for this stuff to be released publically. So I suppose if you kept it very low key they couldn't argue.
its a good thing he asked
Quote from [Matt] :and if you tell him then i will have to kill you

why, he wouldnt be alive to tell anybody :scared: :drevil:
shaun463..i always tought that you were gonna do something like thatillepall BTW those cars doesnt look good.
Quote from Blas89 :shaun463..i always tought that you were gonna do something like thatillepall BTW those cars doesnt look good.

The Doom Buggy looks good, see post 32
Quote from Tweaker :The Doom Buggy looks good, see post 32

haha yeah your doom buggy look good
I'be made a mod for LFS. Can I publish this?
Attached images
nos_robots.jpg
lol!!!
haha cool
lol, nice work
Is the doom buggy included with the flying monsters?
I want them!
They are great, bet they have Nos buttons and awesome BOV sounds!
-
(AndroidXP) DELETED by AndroidXP
I loved that thread

And he already asked about the files in S1 in a seperate thread. And he was already answered there, so no need for this thread anymore, especially because it looks like sh*t... Wait, that was already mentioned. Some people are quite fast happy with something, aah, where are the days...
Quote from yari :lol dune bugg my ass noob.

that can be easily done just rename F1.vob into XF.vob for example.

i still remember kegety's car....i donno how but hes prolly figured out how to hack .vob...even more curious what tool he must have used.

I got a better idea, Buy S2 then u get the physics of the car and not just the looks, plus it will give you alot more tracks to play them on
Quote from yari :li still remember kegety's car....i donno how but hes prolly figured out how to hack .vob...even more curious what tool he must have used.

he did the physics too. and remember the wheels weren't sticking out and stuff? it was a complete mod - too bad he didn't give it too me; i'd love to try a supercar with lfs' engine... but I guess I'll have to wait for Eric to make one
-
(micromental) DELETED by Bob Smith : Don't want talk about that on here, thanks
-
(anbiddulph) DELETED by Bob Smith : Don't want talk about that on here, thanks
That wasn't really needed to bump such an ancient thread!
Especially as he didn't make a new car, and posting of new cars (if one ever did) isn't allowed.
Quote from taylor1940 :I really don't know much about it. In my opinion if you have made a new car and you feel like posting it then its your decision.
-------------------
Taylor

http://used.gov-auctions.org

/facepalm
look at the posts' bloody date before replying...you just bumped an almost-2-year-old thread...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG