The online racing simulator
would it be legal to post new cars i made for lfs?
:lfs::noob:
#2 - Jakg
have you made any new cars then?

oh - and no, it isn't
Depends on what you mean with "new cars". I mean, you could show a screenshot, I reckon.
If you have modified the game to get them in then you won't be allowed to post them. I am not sure about pictures, but i know you can't upload them for other people to download, or tell people how you did it.
WTF's a doom buggy? I know Dune buggy's, but this Doom Buggy scares me :P
#8 - Jakg
alright then - post screenshots of your amazing dune buggy in LFS then
I guess, this shows perfectly, why LFS isnt open for everybody to make new cars.

Looks somehow like MRT.
#11 - Jakg
Quote from Jakg :ah - thats just swapping .vob's about, it's not a new car, just an XFG with the boy of an MRT...

post it, your allowed

really? ill ask Victor
#13 - Jakg
Quote from shaun463 :really? ill ask Victor

well there was a thread a while ago FULL of these kind of swaps and it was deemed "acceptable" someone even made an App to make some new cars, but remember they are just bastardised existing cars instead of "new" ones

PS - if you want more cars get S2!
can u send a link to that thread please:google:
Mmm, I remember that thread, a lot of expectaions were created with it
how do you get a single seater body with a demo account?
i'm interested in knowing how you can use the MRT with a demo licence...
Quote from Sticky-Micky :how do you get a single seater body with a demo account?

He just renambed BF1.vob XFG.vob . It's just a shitty way of swapping visible bodies, it doesn't affect 1 jot or tittle collision detection.
he cant...he just switched the names of XF and MRT and that is the result
F1.vob - XF.vob illepall
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :he cant...he just switched the names of XF and MRT and that is the result

Yup, VOB swap is synonomous for shitty.
what where the car files in S1 ?
S2 is data\veh

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG