The online racing simulator
LOL- what happened to that post?!

He deleted it...

Wimp - i posted my one, no-one called me gay!

Althoug someone will now!
Gay is also happy right ?, Or have my english teacher tricked me ?
fagot - Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fag-uht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
Also, British, faggot.

–noun
1. a bundle of sticks, twigs, or branches bound together and used as fuel, a fascine, a torch, etc.
2. a bundle; bunch.
3. a bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded, hammered, or rolled together at high temperature.
4. bouquet garni.

–verb (used with object)
5. to bind or make into a fagot.
6. to ornament with fagoting.

--------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1250–1300; ME < AF, OF; of obscure orig.]
This is my desktop! I have loads of wallpapers like that
Attached images
Desktop.jpg
what a great wallpaper would you send it to me ?
Quote from XenoWolf :LINKAGE

What's the name of the program that allow you to see weather, time and other tools that you have on your desktop?
Thank you...Bye
They are Widgets, i think they are the Yahoo! version
Mine
Attached images
desktop.jpg
At the moment
Attached images
tausta.PNG
Mine at the moment, new to widescreen (Brand new laptop given to me by work!)
Attached images
Desktop.jpg
sorry but what is DHARMA ?
Here's mine.

Yesterday I decided to fully get rid of my old graphics card drivers before installing new ones and when I turned my PC back on it told me that 1440x900 was the monitor's native resolution. I didn't even knew it could do that resolution, never mind being it's native one
Attached images
desktop.PNG
Quote from Leifde :Here's mine.

Yesterday I decided to fully get rid of my old graphics card drivers before installing new ones and when I turned my PC back on it told me that 1440x900 was the monitor's native resolution. I didn't even knew it could do that resolution, never mind being it's native one

where ?
Quote from Thorvertonian :Mine at the moment, new to widescreen (Brand new laptop given to me by work!)

Nice back ground. Im a huge LOST fan, awesome show!
It's a shame that there's a big break now

really nice i liked it.
Quote from Jakg :They are Widgets, i think they are the Yahoo! version

Thanks
Mine, changed.
Attached images
desk.JPG
Now that's a good wallpaper

edit: Here's mine
Attached images
Desktop 17-11-2006.jpg

How do you get the Gmail thing up mate
Yahoo Widgets. The widget is here

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG