The online racing simulator
bleh, nothing special. Don't think it has changed much over the years
Attached images
mydesktop.jpg
Quote from (SaM) :He's S2 Licensed. (I don't understand why he has a cracked version though..)

i know, thats why it makes no sense! illepall
#878 - Don
<3
Attached images
desktop.jpg
haven't changed wallpaper for over an year... just haven't found similar looking simple vector wallpapers with this kind of pastel colours
Attached images
desktop.jpg
-
(Spangler_CZE) DELETED by Spangler_CZE
Desk ?
Attached images
desk.JPG
top?
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Updated....
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Could just as easily save it from there
Attached images
r30qh4.jpg
is that an edited Racer screenie?
Yes, edited by Gizmo
Racer Looks good when you have the right settings
Bout that cracked LFS shortcut, I got the screen back in Oct, but I'm still using the Wallpaper now. I had a cracked version for about a week, was crap tbh, you can think whatever you want about me or say whatever.
Messiest desktop, I think so
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Nice and tidy there Davo
Attached images
desk.jpg
my wallpaper of my laptop

it is windows Xp with a style of windows vista and the background of vista :P
Attached images
check.JPG
Did you use WindowsBlinds for the Vista effect?
Today's DT...

Quote from The General Lee :Did you use WindowsBlinds for the Vista effect?

Far better to just download a modified uxtheme.dll and use Windows XP mss styles, no performance difference because it is standard XP. Try customize.org for a good selection of themes.

I'm using a Vista inspired theme but it has a conventional XP like start button rather than the horrible circle thing Vista has and IMO looks much nicer. As a general rule don't go for the direct copies, they never look right, the adaptations look far better IMO.

There are a lot of nice styles out there (and far more bad ones), sadly most are let down by bad colour combinations for some menus, in fact anything much different in colour scheme to the standard Windows colours will struggle with some menus and it's bloody annoying trying to read light blue on white.

You may need replacer to replace the uxtheme.dll, it's an extremely useful program that resides on all my memory sticks.
Attached images
rANDomsHiAAAt, lol.jpg

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG