The online racing simulator
Just a Bye Bye
(18 posts, started )
Just a Bye Bye
You may not know me, You may not of heard of me, but, for some considerable amount of time, will not be playing LFS. It does nothing for me now, Im selling my DFP to fund an Xbox360, and also to fund the xbox live for Test Drive Unlimited

I will be back though, and I will still be on the forums, not as often, and my likely date or return is around May 2007.

Keep Racing, keep it cool
See you around
cya
See ya! You'll return to LFS, eventually
#4 - CSU1
Ah!
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but you'll be back adios muchacho!
I know you, I've seen you, I've raced you. Sorry to see you going, and we look forward to your return.
At least you are coming back.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! You cant leave.....[whisper] what? they can?[/whisper] Ah ok seems you can leave but you will be back.

See you round soon hopefully.
you screwed my makeup, man... i need a tissue now.
/me passes the kleenex :sniff:
:sadbanana

Pff, dumping LFS for a friggin Xbox game. You really don't deserve LFS. I hope you never come back, you drifting FOOL!
j/k ;) They always come back...
You'll be back... They always come back

Have fun with test drive unlimited. Once you're done with it, can I have your 360 with one years paid Xbox live service, and TD Unlimited? lol
Unless there is some REAL progress besides of kitchen and other personal stuff i dont think he'll be back... *sigh*
I can't wait for TDU to come out on the PC. It'd be the cheaper option than buying an xbox360 to get one a few months sooner.

But it is a fun game to play, the police chases are fun <3
Oww, c'mon (no opel advertising in this post ), Christmas time is almost here, ask for an Xbox360, and You will get one, iam sure
Anywayz happy exboxing , and don't U dare not coming back >:O !

*excuse:iam in a strange mood now, so if the english iam /or was\ using is not very clear to You , reader, than i apologize ! *
Quote from AndroidXP ::sadbanana

Pff, dumping LFS for a friggin Xbox game. You really don't deserve LFS. I hope you never come back, you drifting FOOL!
j/k They always come back...

he'll come back once he finds out the drifting in test drive suck's lol
cya m8 and dont forget your passwords!!!!!

youll come back tho i cant keep away
#17 - Mc21
Bye bye

I need a 360 aswell

Just a Bye Bye
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG