The online racing simulator
I am getting one from a Dutch shop for 230€ including shipping.
If digital Kingdom could ship one to Belgium for less i would consider ordering one from u.

edit : fat fingers
Hey digitalkingdom.com thanks for your offer at what price it will from you?
Quote from Noccy :I am getting one from a Dutch shop for 230€ including shipping.
If digital Kingdom could ship one to Belgium for less i would consider ordering one from u.

edit : fat fingers

Don't buy it there then...
why would you even buy from such a sh...

wait.....

hold on a sec......

It's Dutch.....soooooo..... BUY IT!!! NOW!!!!111one!!1eleven!!!11
I orded my g25 from Logitech, and on there site it just says Available soon.
but its been saying that for weeks, but there is no definite release date.
if i Track my order, it just says New Order.
It looks like Amazon screwed up. I'm guessing they listed the wheel as available before they actually had it, because orders placed through them were postponed to arrive in early December!

I placed an order through Dell and it has been shipped out. It should arrive Wednesday. My friend who had ordered through Amazon cancelled his order and reordered through CDW. Their price was cheaper, their shipping was cheaper, and the didn't charge him tax. So, he'll have to wait a few days extra, but will save about $50 in the process.
Just an update. I got my wheel from Dell today. Gorgeous. I'll update on my review later!

--Adam
Hes from Belgium.

The colour on the left is black, not blue.
I just ordered mine from Dell and it shipped the next business day. Will be here soon
Quote from Stilgar :Hi ! i'm new on the forum but read the whole discussion and i want to ask sgt. flippy (cause he's from romania aswell) what shop told him it'll take 2 weeks to get the g25....so flippy please respond because i'm desperate to get this gizmo thx in advance, stil

Quote from zeugnimod :Hes from Belgium.

The colour on the left is black, not blue.

What he said.

Quote from BrandonAGr :I just ordered mine from Dell and it shipped the next business day. Will be here soon

I looked at the Dell's website and I couldn't find it, it said it didn't have any

Oh yea, the shop I found where it was only 227.77, was microman something. I guess I won't buy it any time soon, my gf really doesn't want me to buy it. While she recently got a new stick whatever it's called in English for her violin, which costed just as much! Quite hypocrite don't you think? Especially because she got it from her parents for no reason, while I'd pay for it myself!

(edit: if I remind correctly, that damn stick was more expensive, it was about 250 euros. And why? Just in case she would break one during a concert... Duh! What if I break a wheel during a race?? :|)
Ordered...
I'll wait the extra time to save about 80 USD
Alright so i feel guilty that i spent all my hard earned money doing chores for 4 months on a wheel...bohooo
I just ordered mine from CDW for 281.99 + 12.99 Shipping + 17.68 Tax.
Total of 312.66 :P 4 months of hard working on my chores for a wheel...i must be mental or sumthingillepall
I just think of it more as an investment than burning through that much money, I can always resell it later for a good amount if I don't need it.
LFS and the G25 were practically made for each other. 900 degree turning, paddle shifters, sequential shifter, 6-speed gated shifter, and a clutch gives you complete coverage of the vehicle types in LFS.

I got it on Saturday and it rocks. I've been staying up late playing LFS ever since. I'm addicted to autocross. The smoothness of the wheel and the FF combined with a better feeling throttle and a clutch pedal make it a blast.
If only I had £150 Anyone want to buy me one?
Quote from Leifde :If only I had £150 Anyone want to buy me one?

i might if youre willing to order for both of us and ship one of them to germany
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
We Finns deserve our fair share of G25s too.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Is it going to be really expensive in Germany or a much later release date or something?

theres 0 availabiliy as of yet and not much hope for improvement anytime soon ... prices seem rather low at about 200 euos though
some guy on a server had the nerve to tell me I didn't have a G25 when I was using one saying they weren't out yet in the US...LOL!
Still not in stock anywhere in Sweden, doesn't look like it'll come in this week. I really need a new wheel now.
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :Seems a bit extreme to pay double though (assuming you weren't joking)! I would expect Germany to get plenty of them, given that sim racing is so big over there.

Quote from Shotglass :

ill leave the rest for you to figure out yourself as homework
-
Quote from Tweaker :I put that bar under my red momo, and that wasn't that great. It still was able to be pulled off and it wasn't latched onto the table very well. The design of the Act Labs shifter (old one) was really poor.

The G25 shifter has got the desk/edge clamps AND the support underneath which prevents the base of the shifter to be twisted up and down from stress. It is designed quite nicely.

If you had of had the Act-Labs wheel like i did it was designed very very well for it because the bar and the clamping system worked perfect if you had them both...No complaints about mine at all.
Amazon.com says my G25 shipped today, for delivery on the 12th

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG