The online racing simulator
I > y00, |\|o0B ... h3h3, pwz0rt

sorry, I don't have any issues, just wanted to show my l33tness illepall
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Its worse than that X34786573456783784.2 TIMES waiting for S2 TIMES the square root of 144

M8, you have some distraction from it at school... I'm currently on holidays, so I've got nothing else to do besides thinking WHEN THE HELL THIS FRICKIN STORE WILL GET MY G25! Stupid §$§"$=/%§/%)

Sorry, that had to be said...
Quote from bbman :I'm currently on holidays, so I've got nothing else to do besides thinking WHEN THE HELL THIS FRICKIN STORE WILL GET MY G25! Stupid §$§"$=/%§/%)

youre in desperate need of a girlfriend
haha
Quote from Shotglass :youre in desperate need of a girlfriend

So, can you get me one? Or lend me yours for the time being?
Can someone lend me theirs aswell please.
Can everyone lend me theirs aswell please.
I'd like to have a harem.
What exactly is a harem?
#59 - Jakg
A not-so-well known fact about tristan is also, that if he jumps in a pool, he doesn't get wet, the water gets Tristan Cliffe'd
Quote from dawesdust_12 :A not-so-well known fact about tristan is also, that if he jumps in a pool, he doesn't get wet, the water gets Tristan Cliffe'd

I feel so privelaged, I have been quoted :P
#63 - S0ul
nooo,please dont start forming Chuck norris jokes into Tristan jokes!!!I had to hear these for weeks....i cant go on!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :A not-so-well known fact about tristan is also, that if he jumps in a pool, he doesn't get wet, the water gets Tristan Cliffe'd

so he wets the pool ?
No, he Tristan Cliffe's the pool.
When Tristan Cliffe pisses in his pants his pants don't get wet, his pants get TristanCliffe-d.
And when he was a little toddler his mum used to say "Oh Tristan, you've Tristan Cliffe'd the bed again"
The thread is gone quite off-topic by now
yes, i wrote this topic to get help for my decision to buy s2 or not, then we talked about djibouti and then tristan came in

hey tristan you ruined my topic !!!

anyway i wait for money to buy s2.

is there any way to buy s2 and unlock it but pay the money in some weeks ???
#71 - Jakg
no - you HAVE to pay FIRST
#72 - CSU1
Quote from TyresHot :yes, i wrote this topic to get help for my decision to buy s2 or not, then we talked about djibouti and then tristan came in

hey tristan you ruined my topic !!!

anyway i wait for money to buy s2.

is there any way to buy s2 and unlock it but pay the money in some weeks ???

I'll buy you s2 IF YOU SHUT THE F**K UP!
Quote from CSU1 :I'll buy you s2 IF YOU SHUT THE F**K UP!

You will? prove it
Quote from CSU1 :I'll buy you s2 IF YOU SHUT THE F**K UP!

i agree,just tell me how long being quite wins a s2 from you ??
@TyresHot: you're halfway there, find another person, who'll spend 12 pounds for you...
I'm in a good mood today
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG