The online racing simulator
Just a failing story,clearly ..and a BİG success!
Hi racers !

First of all i want to give my thanks to Scawen , Eric and Victor.Really thanks for giving this Live for Speed online racing simulator to motor games life.Congrulations.

i am a new racer and i want to buy an online racing simulator.First tried live for speed online racing simulator and i liked too much.Then i tried to TRY () another game named rfactor or something but it messed me up.i succeeded a download of 688 mb hardly then tried to install it but nothing helped me.No one in the technical service also anyone else.the game named rfactor or something cant be installed and i dont expect any racing realism from it.

That experience showed me live for speed online racing simulator is a intelligence game.Very succesfull at every are.live for speed online racing simulator is a very small sized game with its large components.Very Very small issues that easily solved with the next patch are only in live for speed online racing simulator.Now i am at the point of buying this great game in some weeks.My decide is to buy Live for Speed online racing simulator clearly.i will buy it in some weeks when i get the money.
hehe it does own as far as racing sims go
Welcome to the world
Hello and welcome Glad you like LFS, I'm sure you'll find the community supportive as well, (in time ).

LOL

hehe

Thanks,i cant wait to get the money . i hope i getting it in some weeks
I dont get it, under your name it said "No longer welcome" yesterday

Anyway, welcome
yes,i did a very small mistake as live for speed online racing simulator has very small mistakes.

i wont change my decision of buying S2 if there are so nice people in this community.
Quote from TyresHot :[...] live for speed online racing simulator [...]

really, you are allowed to use the short handle "LfS" or atleast call it Live for Speed. Of course its an online racing simulator, but I think this is only an appendix of the name (ain't it? :shrug.
Live for speed online racing simulator is not an arcade game, thats the point i will choose live for speed online racing simulator.

visit : http://www.liveforspeed.net/

there writes as i said.(ain't it? ).
just cut down on the spamming so you wont get a temp ban again and im sure youll be welcome in this community (despite of what the forum had to say below you nick the last few days)
Quote from TyresHot :Hi racers !

First of all i want to give my thanks to Scawen , Eric and Victor.Really thanks for giving this Live for Speed online racing simulator to motor games life.Congrulations.

i am a new racer and i want to buy an online racing simulator.First tried live for speed online racing simulator and i liked too much.Then i tried to TRY () another game named rfactor or something but it messed me up.i succeeded a download of 688 mb hardly then tried to install it but nothing helped me.No one in the technical service also anyone else.the game named rfactor or something cant be installed and i dont expect any racing realism from it.

That experience showed me live for speed online racing simulator is a intelligence game.Very succesfull at every are.live for speed online racing simulator is a very small sized game with its large components.Very Very small issues that easily solved with the next patch are only in live for speed online racing simulator.Now i am at the point of buying this great game in some weeks.My decide is to buy Live for Speed online racing simulator clearly.i will buy it in some weeks when i get the money.

i just wanted to say was that,and i dont think i am spamming.
Quote from TyresHot :yes,i did a very small mistake as live for speed online racing simulator has very small mistakes.

i wont change my decision of buying S2 if there are so nice people in this community.

ermm? what has live for speed online got to do with your spamming (your mistake as you call it) if you are refering to Traxxion's post...You appeared on these forums and within a day you posted 83 times, your post count per day has dropped slightly now but still stands at 33 such was the extent of your spamming..

Now the lfs community are a friendly bunch, we always welcome new racers but your posting the other day didnt get you off to a good start by getting a 1 day ban...

Anyway.... welcome to lfs

mad
Welcome to LFS.

I say this everytime there's a new guy, Watch for the Tristan.
Well thanks,

i may seen much-talking guy or a spammer by people,i am not glad to be seen like that.But in real life i have a helpfull personality.i love to run for help people and i cant stop doing something when someone turns his side to me.i cant stop doing something dor communities.i will try to obey this communities usual positings,and i hope i can success.i really dont want to spam just helping in my mind.
Well i noticed you from the multitude of 2-3 words comments you left all over the forums, but now i see that
english is obviously not your native language, so perhaps a few words wasn't a bad idea

Anyways, glad to see you are back and enjoying LFS. Welcome to the community and Watch for the Tristan
Yay! Welcome to LFS

(still expecting tristan's first post here... )
Tristan never seems to post when we slag him off.
He's unaware of the things going on behind his back.
Quote from Fonnybone :Well i noticed you from the multitude of 2-3 words comments you left all over the forums, but now i see that
english is obviously not your native language, so perhaps a few words wasn't a bad idea

Anyways, glad to see you are back and enjoying LFS. Welcome to the community and Watch for the Tristan

thanks
yea, my english is very very little bad.

and who tristan? footballer one

hey tristan how are you ??
Quote from TyresHot :thanks
yea, my english is very very little bad.

and who tristan? footballer one

hey tristan how are you ??

Naah, tristan is the lancia/reynard one. The man on top of the sadness ratings. The newbie basher. t3h 3v!L tristan. Win against him in BATracer and he blames the car
He has to. He's rubbish. Same with LFS, he blames the car

btw i've never driven against him but it's Tristan bashing so I thought i'd have a piece.
Quote from herki :Naah, tristan is the lancia/reynard one. The man on top of the sadness ratings. The newbie basher. t3h 3v!L tristan. Win against him in BATracer and he blames the car

Hmm hey Tristan come on to a Demo server i am a noobie you may win over me

Ohillepall i have to use mouse again i dont like wheel with xfg
#21 - CSU1
lol, you are a foxy little divil aren't ya
Hello and welcome, and as the man say's "Play nice or not at all"
Quote from CSU1 :lol, you are a foxy little divil aren't ya
Hello and welcome, and as the man say's "Play nice or not at all"

i am the man who said "Play nice or not at all"
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
there's never any tristan if we need one
And I bet he won't win over TyresHot, he always has the worse car. Even his BF1 is slower than a UF1
ok if i get my s2 licence i will take UF1 and ruin its motor and tyres and give Tristan a new BF1 then we will race.We will see the results.What do you think who may win ?
Even if it would be the other way round, it would be him winning the race...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG