The online racing simulator
Quote from TyresHot :Hi racers !

First of all i want to give my thanks to Scawen , Eric and Victor.Really thanks for giving this Live for Speed online racing simulator to motor games life.Congrulations.

i am a new racer and i want to buy an online racing simulator.First tried live for speed online racing simulator and i liked too much.Then i tried to TRY () another game named rfactor or something but it messed me up.i succeeded a download of 688 mb hardly then tried to install it but nothing helped me.No one in the technical service also anyone else.the game named rfactor or something cant be installed and i dont expect any racing realism from it.

That experience showed me live for speed online racing simulator is a intelligence game.Very succesfull at every are.live for speed online racing simulator is a very small sized game with its large components.Very Very small issues that easily solved with the next patch are only in live for speed online racing simulator.Now i am at the point of buying this great game in some weeks.My decide is to buy Live for Speed online racing simulator clearly.i will buy it in some weeks when i get the money.

Man, your country is twice as small as mine :P

Hellos
sadly, Tristan would win if he had Raceabout oversteer, UF1 power, and 2 degrees of turning.
Quote from PLAYLIFE :Man, your country is twice as small as mine :P

Hellos

Hello

lol

Hmmm... is there any other country smaller then Djibouti and yours? :P
Quote from TyresHot :Hmmm... is there any other country smaller then Djibouti and yours? :P

Wales is smaller than Djibouti.
yea ;Monaco is just 2 km2,for that reason i have an idea,lets create a new country named "live for speed online racing simulator" any idea ? is it possible? because we need just 2 Km2's.Just choose a capital name
Hello Everyone

Just popped in to say hello to TyresHot (welcome to LFS again), and to point my stumpy little fingers at you lot. Talking behind my back indeed - it's outrageous.

If you are going to insult me, at least try harder to Perhaps you could point out my disgusting facial disfigurements or my comic limp. Then there's the speech impediment that people giggle at.

And I'd like to set the record straight, once and for all.

Herki - it WAS the car in Batracer

(I'm nice really TyresHot, but sometimes I have a short fuse when it comes to pointless suggestions [e.g. rain in LFS, duh!], but I try to help people when I can, and I'm happy to race anyone and everyone when I find the time. Don't believe them when they say I'm quick/slow - I'm just average really, which is good because that makes me slightly better than Kev [thisnameistaken]). Ta ta for now.
Never insult the Tristan, some say he can hack the Di Vinci Code in less than 50 seconds .

[topic]Welcome back mate, you got a couple of pms from me [/off topic]
...some say he has eyes that blink sideways...
But all we know, is that he is called "The Tristan!"
#36 - Jakg
i love the way you talk about "The Tristan" in 3rd person. What next? He who must not be named!?!
Quote from tristancliffe :Talking behind my back indeed - it's outrageous.

couldn't be helped, you didn't want to show up until now

Quote from tristancliffe : Herki - it WAS the car in Batracer

For sure

Quote from tristancliffe :[e.g. rain in LFS, duh!]

so you are saying rain would be bad for LFS?! (don't worry - just kidding)

But all in all, you don't have to be afraid of the Tristan - he's just a human. At least he claims to be one
He seemed human to me when I met him... He could well be a replicant though...
well tristan ok then hummmm , i am here if you want to race ono to one on demo so i want

do i have really bad english ?
I've never heard of Djibouti.
Where is it?

Some say his ears aren't exactly where you expect them to be and once, proposturesely, he had an affair with John Prescott.
Some also say he has a digital face and if he felt like it, he could fire Alan Sugar.
Some say that his genitals are on upside down and if he could be bothered he could crack the Da Vinci Code in 43 seconds.
Some also say his ears have a paisley lining and he's been banned from the Chelsea Flower Show.
Some say the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape is the Nurburgring and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play Croquet.
Some also say he invented Branston Pickle and that if you insult his mother he will headbutt you in the chest.
Some say that on really warm days he sheds his skin like a snake and that for some reason he's allergic to the Dutch.
Some also say that his first name really is 'The' and that if he went on Celebrity Love Island they'd all be pregnant, including the cameramen.

ALL WE KNOW IS HE'S CALLED 'THE TRISTAN'
Tristan, you have a horrible facial disfigurement and have a horrible speech impediment.

OWNED :P

[Note to mods, I am obviously joking, so plz don't ban me]
-
(nutty boy) DELETED by nutty boy
Quote from dawesdust_12 :[Note to mods, I am obviously joking, so plz don't ban me]

He isn't joking, please ban him
Ban me, so then I can't whine about wanting a G25 every single waking moment that I have. because I want my G25 too fricking much now. The waiting is more painful than waiting for something else.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ban me, so then I can't whine about wanting a G25 every single waking moment that I have. because I want my G25 too fricking much now. The waiting is more painful than waiting for something else.

even worse then waiting for patch R back then?
Its worse than that X34786573456783784.2 TIMES waiting for S2 TIMES the square root of 144
#47 - Jakg
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Its worse than that X34786573456783784.2 TIMES waiting for S2 TIMES the square root of 144

its 417438881481405410.4 times worse?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :[...] the square root of 144

you could have just written 12, a lot easier and faster(111)
Quote from herki :you could have just written 12, a lot easier and faster(111)

I see you get the urge to right 111 everytime you say faster then.
I made my point clearly the way I made it, if you have issues, you must speak in 1337 $p33|<
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG