The online racing simulator
RA Skins
(332 posts, started )
my skin :) simple but i like it
My two cents.

Which colour variation do you like the best guys?
Attached images
Raceabout-in-the-City.jpg
In that style the darker version definately.
I'd like to see the orange one in single color though
We could call this to be a single red orange colour already. (the fruit)
Did you mean this pearl orange on the whole car, without visible carbon fibre, or the colour without this chavy pearl effect?

(btw I'm happy you liked dark one, same here, also my irl friends being architects too, definetly picked the dark one. Guys in LFS were amazed only after I grabbed orange one out of the garage, for the dark elegant one they just say "well, it's... brown" LOL)
WOOO! the Race About made it to page #2!
with the pearlescent effect without the dark rear parts.
Quote from teaz-R :with the pearlescent effect without the dark rear parts.

This carbon back was my attempt to make Raceabout's ass to look somehow less boxy, and also bring on the fact that in real the whole car is using this material, so why not showing it on some part. The whole orange paint along with blue interior would mimic an actual Raceabout model, but only mimic, since the one we got in LFS is an older model - its original colour was not orange anyways. So I have decided to let the imagination fly, until we probably get the brand new Raceabout in game.

Quote from XCNuse :WOOO! the Race About made it to page #2!

:bewarespa
An RAC by me. Based on the RAC MG racing in the BTCC ive made a RAC RAC
Let me know if you like it.
Attached images
RAC_rac.jpg
RAC_RAC copy.jpg
My Silver Shadow R2. I think that carbon fiber is revealed at more sexy parts now. I fallen in love with this car.
Attached images
Raceabout-silver-shadow1.jpg
Raceabout-silver-shadow2.jpg
Quote from RAYfighter :My Silver Shadow R2. I think that carbon fiber is revealed at more sexy parts now. I fallen in love with this car.

wow. that is sexy
I really struggle with the RA, but here's my attempt
Quote from mrfell :I really struggle with the RA, but here's my attempt

Struggle? Man it's perfect racing livery for this fancy car! I like it.

While I don't really like the bright yellow & blue combo (not just on your skin - I just dislike that combination in general*) I like the way the lines of your design follow the car's contour - nicely balanced.

* the irony is that I have to wear those colours for a cycling team I'm member of...

not bad well done !
Quote from RAYfighter :Struggle? Man it's perfect racing livery for this fancy car! I like it.

Quote from xaotik :While I don't really like the bright yellow & blue combo (not just on your skin - I just dislike that combination in general*) I like the way the lines of your design follow the car's contour - nicely balanced.

* the irony is that I have to wear those colours for a cycling team I'm member of...

Quote from TyresHot :not bad well done !

WOW Thanks for the comments!!

EDIT

Credit goes to the Master Skinnerz for their templates!!
I Couldn't have done otherwise
Hers's the skin file if you're interested
Takata Dome NSX based Livery
Takata Dome NSX based livery, public as always.
Attached images
RACTAKATA.jpg
RAC_TAKATA.jpg
-
(ethan520) DELETED by XCNuse : not a real skin
sorry i got a little too excited sorry
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
Just a little teaser for Caribbean Cruise by CLC server. Featuring my RaceAbout Golden Shadow.

#48 - Sage
Quote from RAYfighter :Just a little teaser for Caribbean Cruise by CLC server. Featuring my RaceAbout Golden Shadow.

Great shot with a great skin!
Bombardier ATV Skin
My first skin worthy of sharing.
Attached images
RAC_brp_atv v3 poster.jpg
RAC_brp_atv v3.jpg
My First Ra!
My first go at an Ra skin, i was inspired by a ferrari livery, im pretty happy with it.
Attached images
RAC.jpg

RA Skins
(332 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG