The online racing simulator
Where is Annabelle? :/
(64 posts, started )
My right hand is more of a VIP, IMO it doesn't take much if any skill to go left.. left... left, so how can these people be VIP's if well 1 only does his own server and if people are faster than him = ban, the other only drives alone, and the third, I don't really know.
Quote from Crazy Harry :I´m sure you know that nobody will notice if you are gone for some weeks. But if some VIP of LFS - like André, Annabelle or Failure - is missing, people WILL notice. So nothing to do with stalking dude.

as a good old song goes: who the f**k is Failure?!?

ps: sorry no offense, but I really have no clue who he is, I know the other two though and I've been into LFS for a few years now
The 4th VIP is the Chuck Norris
Quote from csurdongulos :as a good old song goes: who the f**k is Failure?!?

ps: sorry no offense, but I really have no clue who he is, I know the other two though and I've been into LFS for a few years now

yoyo csur, still alive? :P
Quote from Vykos69 :yoyo csur, still alive? :P

huh? who are you again?

yep, I am driving around much more than in the past couple of months and I am pretty bored at work so I don't have anything better to do then read the forum
Don't worry guys, I'm still here.

Guys?? Hello??
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... IMO it doesn't take much if any skill to go left.. left... left, so how can these people be VIP's ...

Nice that people still know NOTHING about oval driving. Oval is fighting opponents NOT fighting the track.
But anyway. Watch the "some online charts"-board. After this you know who they are folks.
Oh yeah, being at the top of some charts because of driving one of the shortest tracks with the fastest car of course makes you a VIP.
Quote from zeugnimod :Oh yeah, being at the top of some charts because of driving one of the shortest tracks with the fastest car of course makes you a VIP.

oh cool I'll start my own server tonight.. called "Tukko's Unfair & Definitely Not Funny". RB4 @ FE rallyx green, 2 lap races and if anyone's going to beat me I'll just ban them

*wanna be VIP*
My goodness, please don't start a flamewar about "oval sucks/rules" again, I can't stand them anymore :irked:

Regarding the online charts, I think the oval entries should be removed or atleast seperated from the normal ones. They have absolutely no meaning in context to regular tracks, because they will always show highest "usage", "laps driven" or "distance driven", no matter what.

For all those who like to put words in my mouth, I'm not saying successful oval racing is easy or requires no skill, it just requires different skill. Simply put, on ovals you mainly learn to notice what's going on around you and to exploit the aero model of LFS (and sometimes also how to adhere to ridiculous rules), while on normal tracks you do the corners-thingy, including all the technalities of the brake pedal and turning right.
Quote from Tukko :oh cool I'll start my own server tonight.. called "Tukko's Unfair & Definitely Not Funny". RB4 @ FE rallyx green, 2 lap races and if anyone's going to beat me I'll just ban them

*wanna be VIP*

Sad, but true.
Quote from AndroidXP :My goodness, please don't start a flamewar about "oval sucks/rules" again, I can't stand them anymore :irked:

Regarding the online charts, I think the oval entries should be removed or atleast seperated from the normal ones. They have absolutely no meaning in context to regular tracks, because they will always show highest "usage", "laps driven" or "distance driven", no matter what.

:static: Gratuated from the academy of insanity? :static:
*joins Tukko Racing Server
*gets banned

oh bugger
Quote from Crazy Harry :Gratuated from the academy of insanity?

No, they simply mean nothing. Comparing people's oval stats is okay, but putting them in any relation to normal stats... now that's "insanity".

Where is Annabelle? :/
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG