The online racing simulator
Where is Annabelle? :/
(64 posts, started )
i remember racing her once. she gave me a nice setuo for lx4. if your reading, thank you.
Quote from RAYfighter :What they are trying to tell you Crazy Harry, is that you should seriously consider real girls! Or check the real world at least. It's really there, yeah I know they say that you will get arrested if you look out the window, but it's there, just try, you can do it!

Real girls? Real world?
Are these addons for The Sims?
It's a myth. Don't believe all you read on a forum . . .
hello, i am Andrew Nuse, and i gave up my life only paying $21

lol, sad thing is its true for alot of people here (every now and then)
I've raced Annabelle a lot a year orso ago... Not even on the oval... Funny thing, I could never pass her although I was always the faster driver... Something about her made it impossible for me to get by.
Quote from herki :I only miss an update for LFSC

Wheeee... it worked! There's an update! I must be some kind of fairy
(Uhh.. watching too much DT)
It's still only in an alpha state mind you...
Quote from TagForce :I've raced Annabelle a lot a year orso ago... Not even on the oval... Funny thing, I could never pass her although I was always the faster driver... Something about her made it impossible for me to get by.

Maybe you just loved seeing the back end
Yes Annabelle races oval, but i have raced her multiple times on Westhill and South City tracks.

She doesnt just go round and round in circles all day like some though.

She is actually racing online at the moment on her server
She´s back'!!!!1oneeleven
dont fall in love harry she is all mine lmao
"OMGOMGOMG!!1", I guess

illepall
Quote from AndroidXP :"OMGOMGOMG!!1", I guess

illepall

No chance dude, she´s ours!!!!

:lovies3d: ANNABELLE :lovies3d:
i dont think so -> 1,085 views in 3 days illepall
lol you sad sad people

I raced on anna's server lastnight, it had the lowest ping on the list. Funny how our antipodean friends can't grasp the concept of servers being in other parts of the world :P

Anyway, I raced for hours in cars I never drive (LX4, LX6, UFR) and had heaps of fun. There was one time when I ran out of fuel just 20m from the pits, and anna gave me a push even though she was in the lead... she went on to win anyway Thanks again for that!
:iagree:

:lovies: ANNABELLE:lovies:
Chong? o_O
Great, Annabelle is back!

but.. OMG where's FasterOneeleven??!!

:munching_
Still: Last race information: (23:28-04 Sep '06)

André IS gone! Didn´t play for 4 weeks! He must be dead or serious injured or even something more worst.
So, how does being a stalker feel like?
I´m sure you know that nobody will notice if you are gone for some weeks. But if some VIP* of LFS - like André, Annabelle or Failure - is missing, people WILL notice. So nothing to do with stalking dude.

*Very Insane Players
Quote from Crazy Harry :But if some VIP of LFS - like André, Annabelle or Failure - is missing, people WILL notice.

LOL

And here we go again.. you meant VIP of Oval? :hide:
Quote from Crazy Harry :I´m sure you know that nobody will notice if you are gone for some weeks. But if some VIP of LFS - like André, Annabelle or Failure - is missing, people WILL notice. So nothing to do with stalking dude.

Actually, only you noticed.
I wouldnt exactly call these 3 "VIP of LFS".

Actually, Android is more a VIP than them IMO.

Where is Annabelle? :/
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG