The online racing simulator
Where is Annabelle? :/
(64 posts, started )
Annabelle is not online Last race information: (14:45-29 Aug '06)
Host:Annabelle's racing club Position:1st out of 1, doing 15 laps
My last online race is 28th Aug '06. I'm still here.

Not everybody lives online you know.
Part of the team i'm on had the same thing, our vice president han't said anything or raced for 2 months
#4 - Jakg
for me to...

"Last race information: (17:39-31 Aug '06)"
Annabelle who?
Here she is, with her loving owner.

The previous person to have the longest race distance I think, 2nd now that Failure plays on oval for hours....every day....constantly.....round...and round....and round, woaow my head is spinning.

I've never raced Annabelle so I guess he/she is just an ovaller as i've been pretty active for a while!
I havent seen anything :|
Scary..
(my) Last race information: 21:55-29 Apr '06
Where did this summer go...
lol she's only been gone 10 days! ... I hope you guys start missing me that quick when I take a break. Oh wait, you already didn't .
#11 - axus
Quote from Becky Rose :lol she's only been gone 10 days! ... I hope you guys start missing me that quick when I take a break. Oh wait, you already didn't .

I did have to re-read the first post about 17 times to make sure that some really was asking where she is because she was gone for 10 days... I have probably driven 30km online in the past month, but I'm still here.
lol i miss you Annabelle my favorit hardcore online gamer girl
get the heck back on the oval soon (but on your own server please )

OT: Becky who?

:sheep:
What they are trying to tell you Crazy Harry, is that you should seriously consider real girls! Or check the real world at least. It's really there, yeah I know they say that you will get arrested if you look out the window, but it's there, just try, you can do it!
Quote from RAYfighter :What they are trying to tell you Crazy Harry, is that you should seriously consider real girls! Or check the real world at least. It's really there, yeah I know they say that you will get arrested if you look out the window, but it's there, just try, you can do it!

its a joke smart aleck ... just btw.
That famous German sense of humour we all hear about is just bursting to get out...
Quote :OT: Becky who?

*starts writing a EULA for LFSC excluding certain users*
Quote from tristancliffe :That famous German sense of humour we all hear about is just bursting to get out...

sadness rating not locking good anymore? I like these general statements, pure information and very helpful....
She always has laggy servers with ping like 400+ ...only have visited her server few times.
Quote :
She always has laggy servers with ping like 400+ ...only have visited her server few times.

True, but in fairness she's hosting from Australia...
oh the hilarity!

Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :She always has laggy servers with ping like 400+ ...only have visited her server few times.

you wanna watch out for those women with laggy servers....

they can land you in trouble!
Quote from tristancliffe :That famous German sense of humour we all hear about is just bursting to get out...

hey, there are germans who actually understand some humour

@Becky: you're active on the forums, so you won't be missed if you didn't race for a few days... I only miss an update for LFSC
LFSC is on it's way
Quote :hey, there are germans who actually understand some humour

It's true. This is the jet age so there's lots of ex-pats and descendents of ex-pats in Germany .
Quote from Becky Rose :lol she's only been gone 10 days! ... I hope you guys start missing me that quick when I take a break. Oh wait, you already didn't .

Erm.. who are you?

@Ray: lol

(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG