The online racing simulator
IES presents, open wheel race car event, open invitation
this is the first event my team has run so it it is a single one off event, not a league, and basicaly here are the details,

Car: Formula V8 and Formula XR, (both classes race at the same time)
Track: Blackwood
Duration: 50 laps
Date: saturday 7th of october
Time: 4:30 UTC qualifying. Race starts 5:00 UCT. (6:00 english time)
Server: ies racing

starts with 30 minute qualifying session, then straight into 50 lap race

entrants so far

1. #101 [MG] James Fox
2. #22 [IES]Whizzkidone Fo8
3. #41 [IES]CptSlow Fox
4. #72 [MG] Minimax Fo8
5. #01 [MG] JAM'ez Fo8
6. #04 [MG] Jakg Fox
7. #03 [ITEK]ZyberWaX FO8
8. #24 [IES]Jonaskarl Fox
9. #14 [MG] Racin Jason fox
10. #7 MadWeegie FOX
11. #05 [ITEK] The End FO8
12. #04 [IES] P@R1C Fox
13. #54 alanmac fox
14. #13 BMW e24 F08
15. #69 Thunderhead,FOX
16. #155 Neilmac FOX
17. #23 [FF] Fireball FOX

please post below if you wish to enter, giving your racer name, and race number, and car (e.g. #41 IES captain Slow Fox)
push
#72 [MG] Minimax FO8
[MG] JAM'ez (Im posting for James as hes banned for a week. Unreasable reasons... not going there here )
His MG Number is #1, but he said he doesnt mind what number (10 maybe) and F08
Quote from 1James1 :[MG] JAM'ez (Im posting for James as hes banned for a week. Unreasable reasons... not going there here )

i know the reasons so you dont need to explain, but you didnt state which car he wants? fox or fo8 or his race number, but ill just add them on the list later.
edited post
done
#8 - Jakg
why not - put [MG] Jakg down as # 4 FOX!
Quote from Jakg :why not - put [MG] Jakg down as # 4 FOX!

done. anyone else on team mg interested?
#10 - Jakg
Quote from Captain Slow :done. anyone else on team mg interested?

Link Deleted Racing Jason might be, no idea of his username, i think its best if you just wait and see who posts
yea ill just wait.
iv sent "invites" to some teams but obviously everyone is welcome, and you dont have to be in a team.

and btw, the link did work
#12 - Jakg
#11 [02] nuttyboy FOX

You informed some teams. You informed OSR. Captain Slow actually informed me if OSR wanted to enter. Makes it seem like OSR has been noticed. (or me, being a spammer)

EDIT: DON'T PUT ME DOWN YET. I'm commentating OWRL on that day. Don't know if I still am though so i'll check.
Quote from nutty boy :#11 [02] nuttyboy FOX

You informed some teams. You informed OSR. Captain Slow actually informed me if OSR wanted to enter. Makes it seem like OSR has been noticed. (or me, being a spammer)

EDIT: DON'T PUT ME DOWN YET. I'm commentating OWRL on that day. Don't know if I still am though so i'll check.

it was more you being a spanner
EDIT: did i say spanner? i meant spammer
Sounds interesting. Not sure if we can take a part in this event because on 7. Oct. the Junkies II Series starts. If there is time enough between the events... why not...50 lapper FO8/FOX on Blackwood sounds cool.
Quote from Crazy Harry :Sounds interesting. Not sure if we can take a part in this event because on 7. Oct. the Junkies II Series starts. If there is time enough between the events... why not...50 lapper FO8/FOX on Blackwood sounds cool.

just let me know when you can so i can put you down on list. (ill put you down as a maybe so far ok)
Quote from Captain Slow :it was more you being a spanner
EDIT: did i say spanner? i meant spammer

HAHA. Nice one. Just remember though, i'm in 360 league with you
Quote from nutty boy :HAHA. Nice one. Just remember though, i'm in 360 league with you

i know. and you qualifeid higher than me

but then again i am crap.
I was pretty amazed that I ended up so high. I mean there is 13 people in front of me, but 6 behind me including you, minimax, duke, faster111. I think I did quite well.
Quote from nutty boy :I was pretty amazed that I ended up so high. I mean there is 13 people in front of me, but 6 behind me including you, minimax, duke, faster111(yeah but he would be behind me). I think I did quite well.

i think we need to lay off faster. for a while.
OK then. I'll edit my post.
Please add #14, [MG] Racin Jason, (fox) to the list.

Thanks,
Jason
Its an MG LOCKOUT! W00T (MG JAM'ez here ,)
#05 [ITEK] The End FO8
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG