The online racing simulator
this is starting to get a bit frustrating likes
A nice build up, and not a server in sight.

Why not use ITEK Racing server, we got the server ready and willing to go.
[MG]Racing Team 2(iB) is the server name
server is [mg]racing team 2 (ib)

passwords have been sent out
cutting it fine but still time.
IM OFFICIALLY NEVER ORGANISING ANYTHING AGAIN.

jesus. i hope everyone had a good race. i ran away cos i couldnt concentrate and i was getting stressed. and my sista dicided to ring me after the restart to see how i was. instead of actually getting her arse back home. pheeww. now breathe.
and big big thanks to [mg] for saving my ass
and big big thanks to [itek] for offering to save my ass.
Never mind! Suppose thats what you get for letting first come first served in!, then again we would have hardly any there then...
No problem about the server MG pleased to be of service
YOU DESTROYED MY RACE CPT SLOW ! Grrr :P
I was gonna do this, but didn't realise I needed a pass. The guys invited me yesterday when I was playing.

If there's anyone around still..any chance of the pass?
Please anyone...would love to race you guys Am I too late?
Quote from Captain Slow :IM OFFICIALLY NEVER ORGANISING ANYTHING AGAIN.

jesus. i hope everyone had a good race. i ran away cos i couldnt concentrate and i was getting stressed. and my sista dicided to ring me after the restart to see how i was. instead of actually getting her arse back home. pheeww. now breathe.
and big big thanks to [mg] for saving my ass
and big big thanks to [itek] for offering to save my ass.

One thing is for sure, I am not going to an IES single event again, if it was organised like that.

Leaving because you are "stressed" is probably the punishment you deserve. Not only that you moan because you couldn't keep control of the situations, but for the lack of organising and back up plans

I didn't mind at all of the restart, since it was a "3" lap lag race but to see driver moaning and crying because of contacts *which are likely to happen* should expect it, and carry on racing.

To see drivers insulting and moaning is an total embarrassment, I'd rather be in the ATC grand prix, than attend this, that's how I see it.

The event was a total blow out, 4 drivers left in lap 30.... so I was told from my [ITEK] colleague.

Hope that there will be an bigger improvement in organising and discipline the next time IES organises a event.
Quote from BigDave2967 :One thing is for sure, I am not going to an IES single event again, if it was organised like that.

Leaving because you are "stressed" is probably the punishment you deserve. Not only that you moan because you couldn't keep control of the situations, but for the lack of organising and back up plans

I didn't mind at all of the restart, since it was a "3" lap lag race but to see driver moaning and crying because of contacts *which are likely to happen* should expect it, and carry on racing.

To see drivers insulting and moaning is an total embarrassment, I'd rather be in the ATC grand prix, than attend this, that's how I see it.

The event was a total blow out, 4 drivers left in lap 30.... so I was told from my [ITEK] colleague.

Hope that there will be an bigger improvement in organising and discipline the next time IES organises a event.

good for you.

and how is it my fault if a server i have nothing to do with goes down, when it should of been there. the reason everything was last minnit is because i didnt find a server till last minnit, and if i did carry on racing i would of coused more trouble than worth, so next time something goes wrong jus shut ya gob and accept it. ok
My race was destroyed at start! by BMWE24, and THE END was lapping you and he hit him :S and hit Shaguar illepall and more i didnt see...
My race was completely ruined from lap one.... so i bowed out as my car was ruined and everyone was leaving and there was alot of inexperienced drivers there and 2 proper teams really (ITEK, and MG).... Looked good... until it came to it
1st ever race ???
Well that was my 1st online race I was so looking forward to it ,but unfortunatley there appears to be a few team drivers who just left on 1st lap after taking a hit but think this was inevitable, but seem as it was 1st lap surley they could have gone to pit to repair and come back out being only 1 lap down when on a 50 lap race Im sure they could be caught back up.But there you go at least I and few others were prepared to stay and race to gain lost ground and would have been a good battle but I must say I was dissapointed with those racers who were obviously faster than me and more experienced with their fast lap times, but so quick to leave at the slightest bump.
Overall I hope I get another chance to race with a full field and maybe with out those teams who are too quick to leave, maybe it might be a good idea to hold another open race but do not allow teams to enter, only individuals it might make for a better race, anyway thanks to Capt slow and IES Racing for holding the race and maybe next time will be better.
I did post a PB lap time so not all bad news.
Cheers, alan
Well i carried on until about lap 6 then i stopped as to many inexperienced drivers around , was a disappointment, Cpt slow did a good job, just not all were very good drivers
Quote from Captain Slow :good for you.

and how is it my fault if a server i have nothing to do with goes down, when it should of been there. the reason everything was last minnit is because i didnt find a server till last minnit, and if i did carry on racing i would of coused more trouble than worth, so next time something goes wrong jus shut ya gob and accept it. ok

You would have had the decentcy to ask on the forum for a server, if yours was down.

Also I accepted that due to collions, I was willing to carry on from both restarts. I even collided with BMW and I still carried on. Oh wait, you didnt see that, you were away "stressed out"

And telling me to shut my gob isn't going to make things better, you'd end up making things worse, so cut out those kiddy threats, it's not going to do you any good.

Next time, just plan ahead, make notes, have backup plans. What happened here infront of us, was evidence of what would happen, if you are not properly organised for hosting an event.

Quote from jamesrowe :My race was destroyed at start! by BMWE24, and THE END was lapping you and he hit him :S and hit Shaguar and more i didnt see...
My race was completely ruined from lap one.... so i bowed out as my car was ruined and everyone was leaving and there was alot of inexperienced drivers there and 2 proper teams really (ITEK, and MG).... Looked good... until it came to it

He hit me, but I still carried on. I didn't moan or press Shift+S. Contact comes into the territory, you need to expect that to happen at all times, no one is like Shumacher or Alonso, mistakes will happen in this simulation.
Quote from BigDave2967 :You would have had the decentcy to ask on the forum for a server, if yours was down.

Also I accepted that due to collions, I was willing to carry on from both restarts. I even collided with BMW and I still carried on. Oh wait, you didnt see that, you were away "stressed out"

And telling me to shut my gob isn't going to make things better, you'd end up making things worse, so cut out those kiddy threats, it's not going to do you any good.

Next time, just plan ahead, make notes, have backup plans. What happened here infront of us, was evidence of what would happen, if you are not properly organised for hosting an event.

He hit me, but I still carried on. I didn't moan or press Shift+S. Contact comes into the territory, you need to expect that to happen at all times, no one is like Shumacher or Alonso, mistakes will happen in this simulation.

ok i take back telling you to shut ya gob, but what can i say?
the event was a pile of w**k. and it was all my fault.

i didnt realise id need a backup plan, but obviously if i was to do something like this agian theres nooo way im risking it flopping again.
I do belive this to have been an open race to all so therfore you must have known there would be a few novices including myself but I was prepared to move out of way but I guess some people didnt move quick enough for you, and the rules did state that "if under a blue flag it is up to the faster driver to negotiate the slower drive and not the other way round2.
Sorry to have to say it but I think more ofthe novices semed to stay than the experienced so can I say,Im only new to this but at least i was prepared to take a few knocks and bumps along the way and also prepared to stay the distance whatever happened.maybe you and the others who left had stayed it may have been a good battle for catching up, instead of crying off cos someone hit them. if this is what is expected of teams and experienced racers i think ill stick to just racing with individuals.
Sorry but not impreesed some of the racers tonight.
yes i shift s because otherwise i wouldnt be able to even go round corners with out spinning! spension totaly ruined!
I went back out and to many people that were hitting each other, was mad! so i couldnt be bothered so i just watched the crashes haha!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG